New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    I was told to take Sustanon 250 a type of steriod. do you think it would be safe for me?? I'm 19yrs old 6'4" about 85-87kg what dosage would you guys recomend??

I want to gain lean muscle do you guyz have any other suggestions??(like take protien shake?? creatine?? glutamine??)

What's the best whey-protien?? exept nitrotech to expensive

Ngyun lng ulit ako nag post sa tsikot dami ko pa tanung hehe... dami na pala ng improvments dito keep it up guyz.

Thkz.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eat 4 to 6 small meals a day..tapos work out.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Regardless of age, roids need close attention for it to be safe. At 19, it's highly unrecommended as you can still grow and it'll screw up your natural growth hormones.

Honestly, this isn't something to discuss lightly in a forum.

Judging from your initial post (the fact that you're asking about creatine, protein shakes etc.) clearly shows that you're still a relative beginner to bodybuilding.

I STRONGLY advice against going roids until you've exhausted other natural means of getting big.

You'll need A LOT of technical and medical knowledge to user roids relatively safely, based on your post, you still need to learn about basic body building dieting and such.

I'm not against roid use, but don't be foolish enough to think that you can gain so much without losing just as much (if not more) - healthwise.

Craploads of info in my other site, you might want to read up. http://pbfb.co.nr/

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    thkz for the link I'l read it 4 sure.. thkz again.. I thinnk i'll stick with protien shakes for now.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    They're safe if your you have a good trainer that gives you a very good program and diet -- of course you have to follow exactly what he says other than BENDING OVER for injections

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Its controversial. Even doctors dont completely understand how steroids work.

Also be careful with your protein intake and Creatinine tablets. Ive seen some patients having Kidney failure due to these products.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by webmiester View Post
    Its controversial. Even doctors dont completely understand how steroids work.

Also be careful with your protein intake and Creatinine tablets. Ive seen some patients having Kidney failure due to these products.
    Lack of water lang yun. Kulit kasi nung iba, ayaw sumunod.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jasprit View Post
    I was told to take Sustanon 250 a type of steriod. do you think it would be safe for me?? I'm 19yrs old 6'4" about 85-87kg what dosage would you guys recomend??

I want to gain lean muscle do you guyz have any other suggestions??(like take protien shake?? creatine?? glutamine??)

What's the best whey-protien?? exept nitrotech to expensive

Ngyun lng ulit ako nag post sa tsikot dami ko pa tanung hehe... dami na pala ng improvments dito keep it up guyz.

Thkz.
    I agree with theveed. You're only 19 with lots of testosterone, at least I would think so. It seems like you want an overnight results. Invest time on training kapatid.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapitan View Post
    They're safe if your you have a good trainer that gives you a very good program and diet -- of course you have to follow exactly what he says other than BENDING OVER for injections
    wow, if a trainer ever allowed you to take steroids, that's incompetency in his/her part. And if you have a very good diet and program, why take roids?!

Also, I think having a trainer is only good for a few weeks or until you learn the proper execution of each exercise and what it does.You should also know what's the difference between compound and isolation.

That's what I tell the people I train with. What, Why, and How. I wont be there with them forever, they better learn the routine. For some trainer, it's a job security. But those are the trainer who care about the money you pay them, not the results they give you. You'd be surprised, some people I train with still doesn't know what to call some of the exercises we've been performing for months :evillaugh

RE: diet
    Thanks to the intarweb, you can also formulate your own diet regimen without having to rely on your trainers for a very long time. As a matter of fact, Id rather have you go to a dietitian than a trainer.

This thread will be moved to Sports, Health, and Fitness Forum

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Roids are safe if you want:

Acne all over your back and face
    Ulcers
    Shrunken testicles
    Ranomly getting roid rage and picking fights with everyone.

Unless theyre prescribed by a doctor to treat a condition - stay away from them.

At 19, you'll still bulk up and add more mass, just workout religiously.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapitan View Post
    Lack of water lang yun. Kulit kasi nung iba, ayaw sumunod.
    Actually depende rin. Too much protein can also cause allergic reactions sa skin, a fact I found out the hard way. So everything in moderation. Remember yang bodybuliding supplements are a psuedo-science, theyre not regulated by the FDA.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    4-5months na ako nag gygym i'v taken 2 different protien shake 1st ezgain 6lbs ubos na then serious mass 6lbs ubos din bumili ulit ako nng serious mass 12lbs ubos na parang wala sila effect skin tama naman ang intake ko morning after workout and at night i just gained 1.5kg!!!! DEYM!! I'l start using on 100% whey protien and creatine..

* the veed thkz sa link

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Steriods are they safe??