New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    On my vacation to Calagatan, Batangas, I've encountered some aggressive drivers along the way. Driving fast, swerving along SLEX, overtaking alanganin sa Sta. Rosa-Tagaytay road, etc.

However, a group of cars caught my attention. This was not just on one location but different locations involving different cars. These are the common denominators between these cars:

1. Mga SUV ito - either Fortuners, Pajeros, Monteros.
    2. Naka Bling Bling ang Mags or ang daming chrome parts
    3. Super daming stickers sa rear windows, pati sa side windows rin.
    4. I had around 4-5 encounters with this kind of vehicles and I've noticed on 3 of these, ito ang porma ng shades na suot ng driver:

I don't want to generalize but I guess, statistically, these are the signs of an agressive driver.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ha ha ha! Ang porma pa naman ng shades na yan.

I noticed pag black yung auto MOSTLY aggressive din.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    That only holds true for 3 of those cars as well. One was white and another gray.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    On my vacation to Calagatan, Batangas, I've encountered some aggressive drivers along the way. Driving fast, swerving along SLEX, overtaking alanganin sa Sta. Rosa-Tagaytay road, etc.

However, a group of cars caught my attention. This was not just on one location but different locations involving different cars. These are the common denominators between these cars:

1. Mga SUV ito - either Fortuners, Pajeros, Monteros.
    2. Naka Bling Bling ang Mags or ang daming chrome parts
    3. Super daming stickers sa rear windows, pati sa side windows rin.
    4. I had around 4-5 encounters with this kind of vehicles and I've noticed on 3 of these, ito ang porma ng shades na suot ng driver:

I don't want to generalize but I guess, statistically, these are the signs of an agressive driver.
    Normally those driving SUVs actually. Part of this is usually to the "king of the world" view you get from the high seating position.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009

kanina may nakasabay ako fort G na black tadtad ng chrome na naaagnas na

windows down lahat, sumasabay ang ulo sa beat ng sounds niya, nasa labas ang kamay na may hawak na yosi at may gold bracelet na makapal

at ang driver naka uniforn ng PNP

at siyempre agresibo magdrive

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    badtrip ganyan shades ko! pero di naman ako aggressive driver. mas nakakatuwa yung mga kotse nila madami na tama at gasgas, natatawa na lang ako pag ganon. sa isip ko kasi kaya dami ng tama ng auto mo kasi barumbado ka mag drive.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I'm an aggressive driver .. (just being honest) .. but I wear Wayfarers ..

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    ha ha ha! Ang porma pa naman ng shades na yan.

sis, di ako kasama sa MOSTLY na yun....

9. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    I "borrowed" this one from Sir Vivo:

Red
    A red car indicates that you are a passionate person. You are a “take charge” kind of individual and you are at least a little wild. If you are thinking of buying a red car keep in mind that red cars are still among the most stolen and one of the most ticketed vehicles on the road. Bright red paint also subconsciously sends the message that the owner is in a higher income bracket.

Orange
    An orange vehicle is exceedingly hard to find. If you have an orange car you most likely crave attention. You are also generally a happy and upbeat person who enjoys being unique.

Yellow
    There aren’t too many yellow cars on the road either, but a few companies do put them out; think the Ford Focus and VW Bug for instance. If you drive a yellow car you are confident. You like to have fun and you embrace the child within.

Green
    Green is the color of nature. The person who chooses a green car is conscientious. They tend to be the go-to person in tense situations because they know how to keep their emotions in balance.

Blue
    If your car is dark blue you are likely a very loyal person. You value relationships over wealth and you are calm. Rather than stand out, you like to blend in. If your car is light blue you are serene and peaceful. You also have a strong maternal instinct.

Purple
    This is the color of royalty. If you have found a purple car you are a cherished individual who loves beauty, but walks with strength and purpose.

Pink
    There are few pink cars out there, but they can be found. If you have a pink car, you like to be treated with a soft touch. You like to smile and you think good health is important.

Brown
    If you have a brown car that signifies that you are reliable. You are true to yourself and to those around you. You are earthy and don’t engage in “showboating.” You are approachable, responsible and worthy of friendship.

Black
    A slick black car is the epitome of power and authority. Think CIA or Secret Service. If you have a black car, you are sending the message that you are in control and are self-assured.

White
    There are many white cars on the road. What they say about their owners has a lot to do with their upkeep. A clean white car shows that you pay attention to detail. You are careful and pure. A dirty white car makes you look sloppy and indifferent.

Gray
    Although gray often represents the dreary and depressing in clothes, furniture and paint, that is not the case with your gray car. A gray car is a comfortable one. It represents stability and self-reliance.

Silver
    Silver cars represent prestige, wealth and luxury. The newer and shinier the car, the more this will come across.

Gold
    A gold car represents wealth and pride. If you have a gold car, you likely want to be noticed. You want people to know you do not lack financially and you are independent

Stereotypical Aggressive Driver