New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    guys, since there is one thread dwelling on lacoste shirt, it is high time to also discuss other brands...

post the brands you like, you dont like, the bang for bucks thing...

to start the ball rolling...

jag - used to be my favorite but lately quality is not good. in due time it stretches especially is the waist area.

colors - style not good but it does not stretch

hang ten - imported brand that sells P 600 per piece. not bad...

collezione - good style the fabric not that thick, kita nipplies ko

come to think of it, turn off ako sa mga congressman wearing lacoste since they are not supporting the clothing industry.

as for bench, think the outsource most of the product in china. very deceiving thinking it is made in rp

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    I'm a very laid back girl and most of my clothes are from A&F and Hollister.

If I have to attend a meeting, I get my stuff from Ann Taylor Loft, BCBG, Bebe & Sweet Pea.

I don't pay full price, shops sell these clothes at a fraction of the MSRP when the style is just about to come out or when they're trying to move the products. I always ask the store manager when they get their new shipment because when they get them, the week old clothes' prices get marked down.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i used to love bench..pero nagmamahal narin kasi siya eh. chaka lagi kasi akong baktong (bakat-utong) :lol: at laging kita lalo na sa mga light colored shirts nila...hherherher

now i like the simple yet elegant designs of GAP...

and the youthfulness of AMERICAN EAGLE. (sa AE lang ako nakakabili ng cap ko..dun lang kasi may extra large..laki kasi ng ulo ko.herherhe)

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    American Eagle Outfitters & Hollister lang for me and like missZ i don't pay for the full price too i've got some friends kasi who work for these shops hehe

I've got pants from ExpressMen some CK's, DKNY and Levi's

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Not brand concious here. Dati, oo pero since nung nagka anak ako, not much. Basta maayos at comfortable isuot, oks ako dun.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    OT: HBV, penge employee discount!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by missZ View Post
    OT: HBV, penge employee discount!
    missZ, bah if the price is right :lol:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    RL value for money maganda ang tindig kahit luma na.
    Tommy Hillfiger ok din
    Nautica
    Eddie Bauer
    Local Bench meron akong shirt na luma na pero ok pa in.

the rest (AE, Gap, A&F, Hollister) parang mga style e pang bata na masyado, hindi na akma sa idad ko.

Altho minsan merong mga Gap na ok sa akin yung style.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    [QUOTE=themann;865105]
    come to think of it, turn off ako sa mga congressman wearing lacoste since they are not supporting the clothing industry.

HEHEHE bro ganoon talaga patronized your own, mga buwaya kasi

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    nakakabili yata ako nang RTWs pag may sale lang.. usually 50% and above.. pero pag maganda kahit 20% pinapatulan ko na..

Lately.. I only buy at MarksNSpencer (for office clothes, ganda din nang mga shirts nila.. meron ngayon yung white with pink stripe.. kaya lang 1,800.. wala sa budget.. tsaka na pag sale, In Style (GAP and Old Navy) - malimit may 50% sale.. pag jeans.. pag sale sa Replay at sa Guess..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
the sport shirt / jean / polo  thread