New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    may xmen 4 pa kaya? . SANA! :D

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Sayang umalis na kami before the credits meron pa pala addtional scenes!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yeah. We left kaagad din. Sayang.

Wala nang X-Men 4, but they said, "that doesn't mean the story ends". Posible daw na ituloy, pero under a different name na. A big possibility is Wolverine's own movie.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    watched it last friday... it was good. didnt follow the comics storyline like some die-hard fans wanted, but that doesn't matter... maganda yung movie.

i was just peeved at some parents who brought their children for the movie... di bagay yung movie for small kids. too mature yung takbo ng movie.

spoiler:

i think sa comics may point din sa storyline na namatay si charles xavier then na-resurrect sa body ng isang vegetable gaya nung nasa ending ng movie.

si psyloche daw yung black girl na sumira nung plastic guns ng government defense force.

dapat gawin next xmen trilogy yung age of apocalypse.
    Last edited by roninblade; May 29th, 2006 at 05:00 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If they make another X-Men movie then it won't be a trilogy anymore. ;)

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Bry
    Yeah. We left kaagad din. Sayang.

Wala nang X-Men 4, but they said, "that doesn't mean the story ends". Posible daw na ituloy, pero under a different name na. A big possibility is Wolverine's own movie.
    What? Enough of Logan please! It's not that I don't like him, I just think that he's overexposed.
    The whole trilogy should have been titled "Wolverine and a bunch of mutants".

Bring in Gambit and Deadpool!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the world of x-men is too rich to be compressed in three 2-hour movies...

though the movie version is a bit ok though.

in the original x-men comics... the dark phoenix is jean grey's clone (who also believed that she is jean grey while the original j.g. is in comma). the dark phoenix was able to destroy an entire planet.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    if i remember correctly, the dark phoenix destroyed the planet by diving into the middle of its star and eating its energy; this caused the star to go supernova thereby destroying the planet and its 5 billion inhabitants.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    bakit wala si The Blob? hehe

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    i want to see gambit, apocalypse and mr. sinister...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
[Spoiler Warning!]: X-Men 3