New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It all started when these so called "Professionals" got hired by an employment agency here to have one of those sought after medical jobs. After only a few months of staying, they decided one day to quit and leave their posts without saying nothing, technically breaching their contract.

Now, the employment agency is after them, 3 of them have been caught already and was served by the police. They are now considered as criminals as they are now being chased by INS, FBI, local police and the judiciary.

They may have their own reasons for doing that, but being considered professionals in their chosen field, they should have poured more thought on it. The Professional is now being UNProfessional.

Heck, I even helped one of their spouses in getting a job but he too, just decided to quit one day without saying anything.

I really hate it specially when you know those people and in one way or another you are linked to them.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Be proud pa din Doc. It's not the place. It's the person. Yan mahirap minsan sa taong tinulungan mo. Hindi nila iniisip yung kalagayan nung tumulong sa kanila para mapagbigyan lang ung mga selfish interest nila.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    .. ang masama niyan .. kung i-background check sila at biglang madamay ka .. wag naman sana ..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mrpink,
    hindi naman since their SSN is not tied up to me whatsoever. it may show that we worked in the same place but it doesn't have that much bearing.

yung mga nasa medical field and kawawa. the employment agency has filed negative reports about them since when they left, they also left their responsibility to their patients which is a big no no.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka naman meron mabigat na reason kaya nila giunawa yun.... kasi if they are in the medical field then the pay must be good, and they are staying their legally, so there must be a reason that compelled them to give up all that "perks"...
    Last edited by shadow; July 26th, 2005 at 01:09 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    shadow,
    i just found out why they did that. all because of pay....

they thought they were getting meager pays but being under an employment agency and not having passed the NCLEX yet, it is but natural that you will have a small "starting salary". thing is, the agency explicitly told them that once they pass the NCLEX, their pays would be adjusted accordingly.

also, the agency paid for everything [e.g. housing, medical check ups, visa fees etc.] so it is expected that you may have a small pay since the agency needs to get back what they spent on you.

Sometimes, I hate to be a Davaoeno.....