New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    panoorin nyo yung meggido...... end days ang kwento pero with a twist.....

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    where do aliens fit in all these??

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    where do aliens fit in all these??

I don't think aliens will fit in these coz up to now there is still no concrete proof or evidence that an extra terrestial lifeform do exist

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jim
    panoorin nyo yung meggido...... end days ang kwento pero with a twist.....
    another is The Omega Code...

those movies were based on their interpretation of Revelations.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The beast could be the EU (European Union).

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by IceColdBeer
    The beast could be the EU (European Union).
    pwede...

here is the description of the beast:

And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. 2The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. 3One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was astonished and followed the beast. 4Men worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can make war against him?”
    naisip ko lang... pwede yung wounded head symbolizes pax romana... which healed and turned out to be the EU...

pwede ring ang 7 heads ay ang g7 nations... which one will be wounded (from a terrorist attack or war?)? ten horns... hmmm...

parang conspiracy theory ito ha...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    bago kayo maniwala sa mga pagbabalik ng diyos, basahin niyo muna ang da vinci code hehehe

sinu nga ba ang nagsulat ng bible? tao lang kaya malamang stories lang talaga yan. i dont believe may dadating...

8. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    it's better to be prepared. sabi nga ni Einstein "If you believed in God and later find out that He is not true, he you won't lose anything because you have lived a good life. But if you didn't believe in Him and you will find out on the Judgment day that He is true, you will be devastated."

9. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    About the Da Vinci Code, it's a semi-fiction, marami ding infos dun ang di totooso wag masyadong paniwalaan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
something to think about