New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by sequoia View Post
    Since this is a topic about islam too. i Hope the thread starter would let me post this. Anybody seen this movie? A controversial film - which links the Islamic holy book to terrorism http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=216_1207467783
    I'm having second thought of starting a thread re this very interesting movie.
    I've never heard anything about the film before ... until the Home Office prevented Geert Wilders from entering Britain today.

That film's purpose is to incite hatred against ALL muslims. The UK government just gave Wilders the publicity he badly needs.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Actually, all the author did was narrate verses from the quran with matching activities from the muslims. Logically, there's nothing wrong with it.

Theo Van Gogh did the same and he was murdered.

UK Govt obviously declined Geert because they are afraid of the muslims. Cowards. At least Germany got balls to stand up and uphold freedom of speech.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    for pete's sake. Jews and Muslims are step brothers through Abraham.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishmael

Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    it's a stupid war based on a mythical book (which not surprisingly is too biased in favor of the jews who are the aggressors occupying a land they do not own in the first place).
    sa akin, I believe the Jews owned that land once... it has been recorded in history naman sa Crusader era... and King David's wall remains today...

Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    pero we have to admit nag-iisa lang sya na napapalibutan ng kaaway and yet buhay na buhay.
    haha... it's not new. ilang beses na yan nangyari sa Bible. their race is a super survivor race...

Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    I'm thankful that the Jews are guarding it for us Christians.
    well I'm not, the crusaders also made dirty bloody hands guarding the "Kingdom of Heaven"

Originally Posted by Monseratto
    I think the orthodox still think themselves as God's chosen people, hence superiority over other races.
    as a believer, I really don't like that orthodox" yet, I believe it... those luck bastards... and unlucky din... hehe...

this are all as as a personal believer's point of view lang po ha... no racism here... because they still have my respect and a bit of my envy. I hope walang Jew dito.
    Last edited by rion; February 17th, 2009 at 02:25 PM.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    they always blew it. they killed their own creator. they always fall short, stuborn. never believed Jesus is the messiah. so they are still waiting for their messiah. they cannot accept that the messiah was poor, born on a manger and HUMBLE... gusto nila bonga yung messiah with all earthly glory...
    this seems to be the same view of people who initiated the holocaust, to avenge the death of Christ...

but note that there were also messianic Jews who accepted Christ to to be the Messiah (including the Apostles and early christian followers) who founded the present Catholic Christian faith (handed down from Peter and Paul)...

more reading:
    http://www.israelcatholic.com/conten...59/77/lang,en/ :war:

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    *valvura: so you were able to read it before I removed it... that was a way over the line... I should have keep it to myself... I appologize...

please guys don't make my removed comments any more bigger. that was my bad... thank you.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Rion, what you said was, based on the bible, true. Why be sorry for the truth?

Religions are just that, religions. Freedom of speech should never be suppressed just because of them.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I think this thread will end up in religious bashing...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    [SIZE=2]However, 'truth' is relative. This is where conflicts start.[/SIZE]

I agree with Mon. I suggest that mods to close this thread.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Religion is terribly divisive. I'm sure the Supreme Being is so mad for all the CRIMES done by the supposed followers (well I'd be).

John Lennon is so right when he sang:

Imagine there's no Heaven
    It's easy if you try
    No hell below us
    Above us only sky
    Imagine all the people
    Living for today

Imagine there's no countries
    It isn't hard to do
    Nothing to kill or die for
    And no religion too
    Imagine all the people