New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Threaded View

1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Greetings people of Tsikot,

Recently I've noticed a fairly hot thread sa Facebook feed ko. Now the point of this thread is for you to judge who is correct in your opinion and why.

The scenario is this: A & B is fighting with C. This is A's post shared among friend wherein C is an acquaintance of A (alam mo naman, yun mga accept because of many mutual friends). A is working on the project car of B when a cat starts.. well.. destroying his work. We as forumers in an automotive section knows of this feeling and rants about it in his feed. C, being an advocate, notices the disturbing discussion and joins the fray. This then escalates into a heated argument wherein no side is backing down.

Question is: Who is right and who is wrong? Why.

To be more independent, I have accordingly blacked out their names and their genders (although it's pretty easy to see which if you follow usual stereotyping). Actually this actually leans on one side because I'm posting it in an "automotive" section but.. heck.. let's see.

I deem this a social experiment is because I believe I am being biased. Because both parties are within my circle of acquaintances and friends, I will have a tendency to favor one party over the others. And the only time I will know that I am actually biased is when somebody objectively points it out to me outside my circle (you peeps).

P.S. Being bias is bad for me. This means I'm losing my touch as a neutral and objective moderator (in other forums)
    Last edited by jhnkvn; August 1st, 2013 at 02:06 AM.