Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    http://www.justforkicksmovie.com/

if you like docus then here's a keeper

adidas= RUN DMC

nike= MJ

rbk= 50 cents

ballers, sneaker fiends, etc...the whole subculture of sneakers/trainers/tennis shoes in the urban youth market, how big corporations tap into it

lots of interesting trivia

catch it before copies runs out from your friendly pirate

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    napabili nga ako ng K-Swiss Classic

sarap sa paa
    Last edited by kimpOy; July 28th, 2006 at 11:04 AM. Reason: chuva

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    what burns me is that the classic/retro styles cost more than the new ones. it's like your paying more for the status symbol rather than the shoe's merits. and have you seen the kind of leather they've been using?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    kimpoy- the best yang kswiss, pang tennis or otherwise...GQ dating pag naka khaki tapos plad na shirt

badkuk- marketing talaga yan fueled by big coporations targeted attacks on our buying quirks

what'll give you a heart attack is how much your old school nikes are selling on ebay!!! kung lam ko lang bumili nako ng marami

5. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    I think its because retros have that "history" already kaya mahal

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    type ko sana ung Chuck Taylor -style na leather sneakers from Converse, the ones with the velcro straps. pero at 3k?!? afaik, those kinda shoes tend to crack at the sides, where your foot bends. e etong paa ko e parang gawa pa sa bakal. pass.

i used to be a real shoe freak, and maybe i still am to this day. pero the prices are just as ridiculous as the fancy "technology" they're using. gimme a pair of reebok classics any day(which are, btw, ridiculously priced too)

i've been resisting for the longest time the urge to buy those 500-600 peso shoes sa mga tiangge. but i tell ya, they're not really giving much incentive to buy authentic merchandise
    Last edited by badkuk; July 28th, 2006 at 12:03 PM.

collectors items ika nga

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    gusto ko rin sana nung pony .. pero since connected ka kay snoop dd .. ayoko naman mabansagan na poser since not a huge fan of rap/hiphop ..

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    madalas ang nababasa ko na essential sa 30 *ahem* 40 *ahem*guys wardrobe are a pair of jack purcell by converse the one with teh "smile"

converse by the way was bought by nike couple of years back

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    baka bumalik ang trets na puti pero kelangan dumihan hehehe

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
sneaker/hip hop culture