New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    just a warning for everyone.... last sunday, a co-faculty of mine went to sm megamall to have her grocery together with her daughter and husband. as she went on with her groceries, her daughter told her that her shoulder bag was open. as she looked inside her bag, her wallet was nowhere to be found anymore. she didn't notice that someone had stolen her wallet even though that the bag was so small the perpetrators was able to get her wallet through the bag's zipper. she then went to security office of sm claiming that she her wallet was stolen. thinking if that it was sm, a big time supermarket, she was expecting that there are cameras around the supermarket and that one of it might have caught the perpetrators on camera. disappointingly, sm supermarket doesn't have any cameras in and out of their shopping mall so there was no any other way of catching the perpetrators. then the day after the incident, a man called up her house stating that he is an employee of sm north edsa and that he had found her ID's in a plastic while segregating the trash. she then went to sm north edsa to retrieve them. only the ID's where there and no wallet and money... kaya mga peeps kaunting ingat po sa pagshopping sa mga malls.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    teka sa SM megamall nangyari tapos sa SM north nakita? hahah

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    yup. nagulat nga rin yung friend ko eh. maybe the snatchers went to sm north edsa naman para dun naman makapagbiktima.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jvdejesus05
    yup. nagulat nga rin yung friend ko eh. maybe the snatcher went to sm north edsa naman para dun naman makapagbiktima.
    lumalagare ,,,,matindi ang pangangailangan

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    'ber' months na ksi. nag-uumpisa ng mag-ipon para sa pasko.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    yung wallet ng wife ko nadukot din sa sm city north many years ago. a good samaritan found her wallet discarded near a trash bin in the paramount theater area and called up the number of my wife's friend that he found inside the wallet. all the items in the wallet were intact except for the cash.

my wife thinks that the pickpocketer was a female. may nakabuntot kasi sa kanya noon. and yes, the thief went through my wife's bag's zipper to get hold of the wallet.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ang galing nila noh? nde nararamdaman. Kaya i put my wallet in my front pocket. maliit lang kase yun eh. tama lang for onting cash license and cc's. Mahirap na madukutan talaga.

Mom ko sa SM Centerpoint nabiktima. Nahanap ang wallet sa Araneta Center, Cubao.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Eto pang isang MO sa mga malls,

Umaakyat ka sa escalator at malapit ka na sa dulo sabay isang bata sa harap mo natanggal ang sandals nya. Sinusuot pa nya doon sa dulo ng escalator habang ang mga tao sa likod nya ay naiipit na. After the melee, takbo na yun bata. Next thing you know, may isang babae nag-rereklamo na dinukutan sya habang naka-ipit sa escalator.

Bad thing about this, dinadamay pa mga bata sa mga MO nila.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Will e-mail this to friends.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    dati sa megamall din nadukutan mother ko sa sm department store...dapat talaga extra ingat lalo na malapit na christmas eh..saka iba na panahon ngayon, kapag walang pera,walang awa na yung mga yan mambiktima basta para sa easy money lang!!!hay buhay....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
SM MO's