New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    bago un ah..

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Unfortunately the predator is still at large, the PNCC told her that it's not possible to setup a road block since she couldnt remember the plate number (HELLO?! is that the only way to apprehend that monster?)

btw when I asked my lady friend about that part, she told me she was too stunned to think objectively, the skyway team didnt look competent at all,,nakachinelas pa nga eh" they didnt even advise her what to do. tsk tsk tsk, anyway d good thing is she was soo lucky to get away from that mess.

IMHO they should have issued a temporary checkpoint to screen out every mazda cars going out of the tollway, the pervert should have been caught on that way.

Basta ingat na lang po tayo lahat

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dapat me camera sa exit points. get a good shot at the driver and plate number for possible identification later sa mga ganung incidences.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by x2pher
    Unfortunately the predator is still at large, the PNCC told her that it's not possible to setup a road block since she couldnt remember the plate number (HELLO?! is that the only way to apprehend that monster?)

btw when I asked my lady friend about that part, she told me she was too stunned to think objectively, the skyway team didnt look competent at all,,nakachinelas pa nga eh" they didnt even advise her what to do. tsk tsk tsk, anyway d good thing is she was soo lucky to get away from that mess.

IMHO they should have issued a temporary checkpoint to [SIZE=3]screen out every mazda cars[/SIZE] going out of the tollway, the pervert should have been caught on that way.

Basta ingat na lang po tayo lahat
    ouch. hindi na nga ako dadaan sa skyway. baka maatraso pako. :dead:
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nantutsa pasko na nga di pa pinatawad yung babae. at may handgun pa? medyo angat sa buhay ang hinayupak na yon.

makalabit sana nya ng nakatutok sa ulo nya. hehehe

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    pa comment lang maski old thread na ito...

I think kaya di na pina road block ng PNCC peeps yung mazda kasi considering few days before xmas and almost midnight na kaya siguro kung gusto mang ipa-roadblock yan eh wala siyang mapag-relayan nito dahil tulog na ang mga kasama niya na PNCC highway patrols nang oras na yun..

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Do not go down your car if you get into trouble and alone along SShiway. Call PNCC na lang for help at 631-5058. Pass it on to your friends na lang. Anyways, hindi rin aabot yung road block coz by the time the girls explains to PNCC, the assailant exited the toll booth already. It will only take 2-5 minutes to reach the toll booth at that time.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    grabe naman dito sa pinas.. wala na atang safe place eh..

9. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    wala bang toll gate na?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    malamang nakalampas na ng toll gate when that happened probably buendia bound na or sucat bound..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
skyway incident be extra careful