New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    yup.. her music is very relaxing.. meron din ako ng cafe bossa collection..

afaik, meron sya gig this august at music museum..

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    smooth....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08
    balita ko she's from UP business administration.
    Yes, she is. A friend of mine was her former professor, Sitti gave him an autographed cd ... which i ended up copying.

I'm sure I posted a pic of her album in the thread "What music are you listening ..." but can't find the thread anymore.

As a side note, maybe Sitti doesn't know that her professor is one hell of a high-IQ individual who has been lecturing abroad, now currently in Australia. A low-key PhD who simply commute going to his class in UP (whenever he's in the country).

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    her CD was given to me as a gift two months ago. surprised me the first time i played it. galing. very smooth.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may free concerts sya every thursday sa eastwood this month.

i also have a copy of her cd. hmmm... pa-autograph ko rin kaya. hehehe

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    naging classmate sya dati ng gf ko sa up, tapos lumabas din sya sa commercial saka sa ad ng papaya brand na soap(kalimot ko un brand)hehe ..tapos di kami sure kung sya rin un isa dun sa mga girls na asa wallpaper sa mcdo katips..

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    she's hot. hehehe. and a great singer too. panalo!

saw her Album in Tower Records, listened to her music in one of the test booths, first song pa lang binaba ko na yung headset and went straight to the cashier and bought her CD. Oh BTW get the original, its around 285 if am not mistaken, lets support our local artists.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Ehem, Business Econ po sya, same org kami hehe. Kaso graduate na ko nung nag-first year college pero got the chance to see her during one of the org's activities. Magaling na sya kumanta nun, lounge singer na sya.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Familiar face, naging classmate ko siguro sa Palma. hehe.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
SITTI Navarro