New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by the_wildthing View Post
    I'd get help that comes in twice or three times a week to do laundry, ironing and house cleaning. Kung solo ka lang mas economical ang kumain sa labas, unless ayos lang sa yo magluto ng ulam na pang tatlong araw na.

Ganito set up ko noon.
    I agree with most of the posts na AT MOST, get a per day/on-call househelp. The experience with chores will develop your sense of independence AND save you a lot of headache managing the maid. Pag katulong kasi pati personal na problema nila problema mo din -- hindi na ganun kababait at madali turuan ang maids. Not only that, madali na din sila umalis.Kung ako ikaw, I'd automate and outsource as much as possible -- washing machine, vacuum, take-out, etc.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    wag po koya, wag po!

i suggest get a part-time helper nalang if you really can't manage to do things on your own. wherein nasa haus nyo lang whenever you need her service

if may kakilala ka nga na maid ng iba, hiramin mo nalang paminsan-minsan.
    magastos pag meron kang sarili mo.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    where do u guys get ur maids? i have a hard time looking for a maid. well ayaw ko galing agency, and hindi ako nag papatanong sa ibang neighboring maids (mahirap na baka magkakunchaba sa kalokohan)

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselNUBI View Post
    where do u guys get ur maids? i have a hard time looking for a maid. well ayaw ko galing agency, and hindi ako nag papatanong sa ibang neighboring maids (mahirap na baka magkakunchaba sa kalokohan)
    Dati once in a blue moon lang kami nagha-hire ng maid kasi matagal naman sila mag-stay. Now, I find I have to network with a lot of friends and relatives if we really need one.Kung nasa Condo ka, alam ko may mga Condo with accredited housekeepers available on a per day basis -- just ask your condo admin.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Should I get a maid?