New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    sold out na yata ang phase 1 nang Serendra.. District 1 and 2.. so kung bibili kayo.. don na sa phase 2..

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    hindi pa. meron pa. Pero actually, nakakabilib sobrang bilis nila nabenta mga units as compared to other developer's projects na buo na yung bldg, dami pa rin di nabebenta. Pag Ayala project, unahan talaga.

*usong: will do sir. thanks

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Maganda nga dito, open na ba lahat ng shops?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    There are actually 2 places.. Shops*Serendra, which offers high-end restaurants.. then there's Bonifacio High Street.. where the shops are..

pics from SSC forum

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i told my fren nakow pag jan ka sa serendra nakatira malamang ubos pera kasi gimik gabi gabi dahil me bars dun, tapos high end pa mga shops and food.

ate at the food place besides cupcake that serves cheesecake, their cheesecake is so so for me, just like anabel lees, mas ok pa sa contis, dami tao when we ate there pila pa=) the spinoff of chateu and sentro has a resto there, portico, food is good=)

the concept is like The Block in california which caters to class a and b+ market, saw imelda marcos thers at a tea house
    Last edited by cutedoc; April 26th, 2007 at 10:16 PM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    natutuwa ako sa cave spelunking type of waterfalls na yan sarap piktyuran

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    i love strolling there at night. cupcakes+dami babes=FTW!

Sana it doesnt become like eastwood. In the beginning it was like a urban oasis. Now, condos sprouting like mushrooms everywhere. Too crowded.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Finally, nakakain kami na jan ni M2K last week for lunch. Dun sa Hawaiian themed grill resto (Puloi something). Then takeout ng cupcake sa Cupcakes.

Daig pa ang SB sa sossy points dito.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think ung resto na ka grupo ng sentro na nasa Serendra is Cafe Adriatico ata or Portico, we haven't eaten at any resto in Serendra yet, cguro ipon muna kami ng lakas ng loob at panggastos na din

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Meron silang isang project, yung Anvaya Cove.. exclusive talaga.

Di pwede Politican, Artista, Basketball player or anyone involved in an immoral controversy.

So thorough screening muna bago ma-approve yung purchase. Meron nga dun, sangkot sa isang immoral issue, cash ibabayad (40M), declined. hehehe.

I think that's a cool place to stay.
    OT#1

I dont know about Ayala Land but I have experienced with sales agents is that they *always* like to use as part of their marketing strategy, the fact (or maybe fiction) of a certain so and so (insert celebrity, politician, athlete, etc...) has a land or unit here.

OT#2

Honestly, comparing Anvaya Cove and Kawayan Cove (by the Puyats), I think Ayala's scheme for Anvaya makes it quite costly to own. I hear that inorder to buy or own a lot there you are subjected to pay a monthly fee (similar to expensive and exclusive golf clubs in the metro) and a lot more.

Hey guys if you want a unit here tell me ha. I can ask for discounts para sa mga Tsikoteers.

Lapit na turnover nito so the best time to buy is now, prices go higher and higher as turnover nears.
    Isn't the District #1 and #2 sold out already? AFAIK, they are now selling the higher rise condo now.

As of yesterday, 3.5M - 22M po.

There's a possibility of a 10% price increase this May.
    Prices did go up. The most expensive units in 2005 was a "Special 3-BR Tower Bi-level" (unit #738-District#1 - Section A) costs Php 21,925,000.00 and "Special 3-BR Tower" (unit #538-District#1 - Section A) costs Php 20,130,000.00

Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    Finally, nakakain kami na jan ni M2K last week for lunch. Dun sa Hawaiian themed grill resto (Puloi something). Then takeout ng cupcake sa Cupcakes.

Daig pa ang SB sa sossy points dito.

Polu Kai Grill.

Ate there twice already. Like the other restaurants there, it is quite costly. The menu and selections are a both limited and a bit confusing. They were more generous with freebies for HSBC card holders the first time around last Dec 2006 (free baked oysters). Their recent freebie is a Fried Banana.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Serendra...