New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    hu hu hu naiiyak na ako ang lungkot kasi ni car girl. Cheer up dami pa diyan hehe 1 lang yun. Ano bugbugin namin hehe joke lang.
    Pag umiyak ka papangit ka kaya smile, show thos pearly whites!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [size=2] 18 mos of being together... i though that was more than enough for him to fight for me... but i think not... on our 18th monthsary, i thought it would be a happy day for me, but otherwise happened. he texted me and told me that if his dad calls me, i tell him that we were just friends and we met in tsikot, thats it... but when his dad called, i did not answer the phone... i felt so bad, he did not even do anything... he told me that his dad is blaming him for losses in their business because of me (meaning he spends more time with me, than his business)... after a few exchange of SMS, he just told me that we need to lie low... not to call, not to text, not to see each other... seems so hard for me... we ended up deciding to break up... [/size]

mmm... tough choice, family or love... is he by any chance a fil-chi?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE=2] nope... [/SIZE]

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hei.. everythings gonna be alright.. thats what you call life.. though i may not be there to experience the hurting.. but i tell you i know how it feels or even worse than what you feel.. its gonna happen talaga lalo na pag destined... life life... just be happy of what you have.. live life to the fullest!

Ok just verifying. anyway hope that everything works out.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    *waxing spiritual*

CarGirl, just remember Psalms 30:5b, "Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning." Er, bagay ba?

Anyway, pardon me for saying so, but any person who doesn't think that your love is worth fighting for, isn't worth loving. Not today, not for a lifetime. Hindi pinaghihinayangan yung mga ganyang klaseng tao.

I would advise that you save your tears for the people who truly love you: your family, your friends and tsikot.com! :D

The worst thing you can do is to blame yourself. And don't EVER do that.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; May 4th, 2005 at 09:54 PM.

Lets give the other party the benefit of the doubt.... am not saying that what he did was right, but maybe thats what he had to do so he won't be disowned by his family. Its not as simple as we might think

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    Lets give the other party the benefit of the doubt.... am not saying that what he did was right, but maybe thats what he had to do so he won't be disowned by his family. Its not as simple as we might think

Ewan ko ha, pero I have a VERY low opinion of guys who don't have the balls to break it to their girlfriends in person. Dinadaan sa tawag, sa text, sa sulat, sa nanay, sa tatay, sa kaibigan, ad nauseum, anything but face-to-face. Where's the sincerity in that?

Alam niyo, even if the message is far from happy, the girl has the right to see the honesty and the hurt in the guy's face, kung totoong ngang nasasaktan din yung guy. Once you bring the message across in a questionable way, it puts your sincerity in doubt as well.

Besides, you basically have the other party's story right there: the guy turned tail and fled. Took the easy way out. Any reason he may have had in hindsight could never erase the girl's indignity at having been deprived of a formal closure to their relationship.

Breaking up through SMS? WTF?! He can take his cellphone and shove it up his *bleep*
    Last edited by Bogeyman; May 4th, 2005 at 11:22 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Always remember that after every storm that comes in your life, there will always be a rainbow that will shine your path to lead you to where God wants you to be.

Stay strong and be calm, the best thing you can do is to wait for your rainbow

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
senti mode // wails of a broken-hearted