New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    guys, please try this. Send unlimited text message to any mobile phone in the Philippines. No registration required. Just enter the # of recipient. Type your message. Then click send button. That's it. as long as you have internet connection, you can send a message.

http://sendfreesms.megabyet.net/?p=4

would appreciate if you could leave a comment/feedback

*paki usap lang sana mga bro. wag naman sana i abuse yung system. at wag kung anu ano isesend na message.

ilang araw at gabi ko din pinag isipan concept nito at dinivelop.

;)

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    ayaw pumasok nang verification code

Error: The Code that you entered is not the correct code from the Verification Image!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ouch. akala ko naayos ko ng yung problem na yan. hindi parin pala. might change the captch generator if problem persists.

Thanks sa feedback sir.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    baka naman SPAM text messages na ang kasunod doon sa mga na-input na cell numbers? I mean this might be a simple way of collecting cell numbers for advertisement etc..

how sure na the the cell numbers will not be use for a certain company's advertisement?

just asking...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by AnK View Post
    baka naman SPAM text messages na ang kasunod doon sa mga na-input na cell numbers? I mean this might be a simple way of collecting cell numbers for advertisement etc..

how sure na the the cell numbers will not be use for a certain company's advertisement?

just asking...
    i developed this site sir. and im the owner. there is no catch. I have no plan of selling nor giving the data to other parties. the data also are not stored on the sim. Privacy Policy

to sustain the site, im hoping to get revenue from google adsense, displaying ads and selling banner space for advertisers just like what is done with tsikot. sana lang talaga may makuhang sponsors.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    prone to abuse.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    suggestion:

can you do group sms sending? at least 10-20 recipients per send?

thanks

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ^ i can do that sir. but just like what sir gh have posted earlier, it's prone to abuse. dami pasaway. binigyan mo na nga ng service to send unli text for free, hindi pa gamitin ng maayos

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    nice i just tried it... pero sana merong pang-spam yung one click lang pero 1000x isesend.
    para sa mga manloloko... siguro familiar kayo sa mga ganitong msgs ( musta na kayo dyan? e2 na bagong roaming ko, padalhan nyo ako ng load. magpapadala ako sa isang lingo. ingats kayo) at (your cellphone number has won in our electronic raffle blablabla...)
    para naman matadtad ng msgs ang mga manloloko.
    to the developer sana lagyan mo ng ganung feature atin-atin lang to...

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    ser, meron bang feature na maka receive din ng text?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Send unlimited text message to any mobile phone in the Phils