New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Can someone please explain this? I just clicked on a low cost housing ad on my FB and I was puzzled when I saw a see through bathroom that was not in the bedroom

See through bathrooms are a deal breaker for me when when browsing for hotel rooms. I don't want to see the "outside" while I am doing my business. And personally, I find it tacky. It's more absurd to have a see through bathroom that isn't even inside a room. And so what happens when a guest needs to use the bathroom?

Looking at the other pics, parang the see through bathroom is behind the wall where the TV is

And I am wondering why nobody has commented on FB. Am I missing something here?

wtf.jpg

wtf2.jpg
    Last edited by _Cathy_; September 20th, 2015 at 05:03 AM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Parang pang motel yung bathroom.

Pwedeng manood habang nagshoshower yung girl.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Ang problema sa kitchen/dining area yan e

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Isipin mo na lang para ka nasa set ng pelikula ni christina gonzales na "Nimfa"

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Wala ba switch to smoke the glass?? Like sa mga high tech buildings.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    It's just a dress up model unit to give an impression (illusion) of how big and orderly nice the place is. And they will show you the actual turn over unit also.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

i think, the concept was initially designed for "special activities"..

but parents of small kids will like this.

and it is easy to install shower curtains, for those "prudes".

heh heh.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Model unit, sample design. Glass siya to see inside without having to open the door. I'm sure covered wall yan sa actual.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I think tama na model unit lang. But then again.....teka nga makapagpa-quote ng all glass wall sa bathroom kung magkano aabutin. Lol

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by thephantom View Post
    I think tama na model unit lang. But then again.....teka nga makapagpa-quote ng all glass wall sa bathroom kung magkano aabutin. Lol
    if that glass were the same material as jet fighter cowl or hockey glass.. standard panel na lang po.. mas mura siguro.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thephantom View Post
    if that glass were the same material as jet fighter cowl or hockey glass.. standard panel na lang po.. mas mura siguro.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast