New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cardo View Post
    its funny, in one of the multi-cultural classes I attended at work ... in the US, its not polite to ask someone where his children goes to school or where he lives kase malalaman mo more or less his status in life... which is not ideal esp if you don't have a personal connection with him/her...
    +1

Parang equivalent ng tanong na kung saan nag-aaral ang anak kung ano ang monthly income mo.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by xto View Post
    Ooops, You shouldn’t have quoted me, I’m the one who started this thread hehe
    and I'm very much agreed with your sentiments here. peace.
    pre,baka ibig sabhin ni bro space ay may katwiran ka .kaya ikaw ang na quote

nasa poster na nga iyon .kung gusto nia sabhin kung saan or ano info ng familya nia..madami naman simple paraan diyan ,wag ka mag basa or wag ka mag post

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    Our daughter started school today at Good Shepherd, she's in year 1 (grade 1). My wife and I took time off from work so we could drop our kid to school and attend their orientation. A very exciting day for all of us, even our little boy is very happy to see his "achie" off to primary school. We are also proud to say that her teacher is a Filipina and she is the assistant principal.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by xto View Post
    Ooops, You shouldn’t have quoted me, I’m the one who started this thread hehe
    and I'm very much agreed with your sentiments here. peace.
    sorry bro kung na quoted kita.. nagkamali lang ako ng pindot.. yup, im with you, wala nman masama dun..

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    bos, ano ba talaga ang kumon? i've heard about it but i know so little about it
    Andito ang kasagutan: http://www.kumon.com.ph

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [QUOTE=mikmik316;748741]+1

Parang equivalent ng tanong na kung saan nag-aaral ang anak kung ano ang monthly income mo.[/QUOTE

may punto ka diyan kaibigan.
    Last edited by totoybato; February 7th, 2007 at 09:12 PM.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Well, the people here (in this thread) didn't seem to mind.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    its funny, in one of the multi-cultural classes I attended at work ... in the US, its not polite to ask someone where his children goes to school or where he lives kase malalaman mo more or less his status in life... which is not ideal esp if you don't have a personal connection with him/her...
    Well, it's up to the posters if they are offended or not with the question... if they are they can just opt not to post a reply.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    My 11 year old goes to Assumption Makati while my 3 year goes to a pre-school near our place.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    kanya kanyang paniniwala at kultura yan sir,

sa pinas mas offensive ang pag utot kesa sa pag dighay in public
    sa ibang lugar (lalo na sa Europe) ang pag dighay kesa pag utot in public ang mas offensive.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
School:  Where do your kids study?