New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    hahaha ganda ng history ng SBC PACKERS eh noh?!

my grandmother-packer
    my mother-packer
    and me I'm just the packer.... nyahahahaha.....

we pack everthing.... books, plants, ANIMALS.. heheheh :D

kulit eh...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    pak dat syet! :bwahaha:

tagal ko na di napanood yun...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Napanood namin siya last week sa Dish. Karamihan sa material niya rehashed na lang, pero nakakatawa pa rin. Apparently not that many people in the audience are still familiar with his lines. Napanood ko din siya nung nag-perform siya sa UP Theater two years ago, pero mas ideal kung maliit yung venue, kasi nakakapag-interact talaga siya sa audience.

May bago na sa SBC. Hindi na daw hamster ang hardest animal to pack. Cock na daw:

"You have to stroke the cock, you know. Massage it gently, 'coz you don't want an arrogant cock. When you drop the cock on the floor, we use some kind of an enclosure you know. A burlap sack. So you stroke the cock, and when it's ready, you sack it, you sack that cock. I tell you, we are the best cock sackers in the world!"

:lol:

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    "You have to stroke the cock, you know. Massage it gently, 'coz you don't want an arrogant cock. When you drop the cock on the floor, we use some kind of an enclosure you know. A burlap sack. So you stroke the cock, and when it's ready, you sack it, you sack that cock. I tell you, we are the best cock sackers in the world!"
    Now this one's better..Naiimagine ko pa ung boses nya habang binabasa ko to..haha

Maderhamper.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    hahaha! super galing yan si rex. sana balik ullit sya dito to do shows.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    shelled out P700 to watch him in one of his shows before at dish, ayus! sulit. more than 2 hours of lafftrip!!!

"I don't like monkeys!!!" - maritess
    Last edited by Stuckinstock; December 21st, 2004 at 04:30 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
SBC packers (Rex Navarette)