New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    damn! :excl: bakit sa mga advance party nangyari ito hinde pa doon mismo sa amo nila!!!:evil:

Helicopter with 5 Palace execs missing

MANILA, Philippines - A Bel 142 helicopter carrying Press Undersecretary Jose Capadocia, Pres. Arroyo’s senior military aide Brig. Gen. Carlos Clet, Appointments Secretary Malou Frostrom and two pilots was reported missing last night, Press Secretary Cerge Remonde said.
    Remonde said the helicopter took off from Baguio City”s Loakan Airport at 4:15 p.m. on a 30-minute flight to Banawe as advance party for Mrs. Arroyo, who is scheduled to inspect the Halsema Highway today. But as of 6 p.m. they had not yet arrived.
    “We fervently hope and pray that nothing has happened to them. The two of them are very close to me,” Remonde told The STAR in a telephone interview.
    He said Capadocia called up Malacañang Media Affairs and Relations Officer Alex de los Santos at 5 p.m. and said visibility was poor and the pilots were looking for a safe place to land.
    “The last time we heard from them was that they were passing over the town of Bugiya on the boundary of Banawe,” he said.
    Remonde said Capadocia is his No. 2 man at the Office of the Press Secretary for media operations and relations, while Frostrom used to be his deputy when he was still Director General of the Presidential Management Staff.
    As of press time, Mrs. Arroyo was yet to be informed of the missing helicopter carrying the officials.
    De los Santos, who was supposed to meet Capadocia, said he got a text from the official at past 4 p.m. saying they were about to take off from Baguio City.
    “Take-off na kami (We’re about to take-off),” the text message read.
    “That’s the last communication we got from Sir. We could no longer contact him,” De los Santos said in a telephone interview.
    Remonde said rescue units from the Air Force and the Presidential Security Group were immediately sent to scour the area.
    Air Force spokesman Maj. Gerardo Zamudio said that Maj. Gen. Isagani Cachuela, commander of the Northern Luzon Command, has alerted all Army ground units to look for the missing helicopter in all possible landing areas in their jurisdiction.
    Remonde said the services of private mining firms in the area were also tapped.
    The two officials are among the longest-serving staff in the Arroyo administration. – With Jaime Laude
    Last edited by shadow; April 8th, 2009 at 09:34 AM.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Dyan anko saludo kay GMA. She seems to have a natural instinct to avoid disaster. Ilang beses na syang gusto patalsikin, wa epek lahat! She just celebrated her 62nd birthday!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Matagal mamatay ang masasamang damo

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    ayaw pa sya kunin ni Lucy Fer. baka daw agawan sya ng upuan sa ibaba!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Eh yung asawa nga nya ilang beses na nakalusot sa impyerno eh. Pero laging di natutuluyan.

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    This was absolutely very strange...

about 3:45am earlier today, we had been hearing Helicopters en route to the Loakan Airport because my office is actually near the airport- about 1 kilometer away and gives a partial view of the runway on a normal day. Me and my officemates heard the helicopter noise loud and clear and we were all wonder what is going on in the middle of the night?!?!?!?!

i think this may have something to do with this... i think...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    This was absolutely very strange...

about 3:45am earlier today, we had been hearing Helicopters en route to the Loakan Airport because my office is actually near the airport- about 1 kilometer away and gives a partial view of the runway on a normal day. Me and my officemates heard the helicopter noise loud and clear and we were all wonder what is going on in the middle of the night?!?!?!?!

i think this may have something to do with this... i think...
    maybe, sayang nga at wala dun yung pandak

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Dyan anko saludo kay GMA. She seems to have a natural instinct to avoid disaster. Ilang beses na syang gusto patalsikin, wa epek lahat! She just celebrated her 62nd birthday!

parang si hitler din yan!!!!!

:evillaugh

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    sayang at kawawa naman................................. yung Bell 412

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    sayang at kawawa naman................................. yung Bell 412

iyo ba yung bagong bili?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Sayang!!!