New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Our water, our life

12 million people in Metro Manila depend on the La Mesa reservoir for water.
    Please help keep it safe and clean.

Add your voice to the campaign to preserve the La Mesa Watershed.
    Join the signature campaign asking the government
    TO DECLARE LA MESA WATERSHED A PROTECTED AREA.

By signing the petition (please go to: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/LaMesa/), you are opposing the privatization of the 59- hectare portion of the La Mesa Reservoir, wherein a housing project will be built, thus endangering the integrity of Metro Manila’s water supply. Join various organization in the La Mesa Coalition in asking the government to exhaust all means to find a just solution to the rights of the awardees/ claimants of the 59-hectare land, without prejudicing the rights of 12 million Metro Manila residents to clean water.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni View Post
    Our water, our life

12 million people in Metro Manila depend on the La Mesa reservoir for water.
    Please help keep it safe and clean.

Add your voice to the campaign to preserve the La Mesa Watershed.
    Join the signature campaign asking the government
    TO DECLARE LA MESA WATERSHED A PROTECTED AREA.

By signing the petition (please go to: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/LaMesa/), you are opposing the privatization of the 59- hectare portion of the La Mesa Reservoir, wherein a housing project will be built, thus endangering the integrity of Metro Manila’s water supply. Join various organization in the La Mesa Coalition in asking the government to exhaust all means to find a just solution to the rights of the awardees/ claimants of the 59-hectare land, without prejudicing the rights of 12 million Metro Manila residents to clean water.
    bad trip nga yan. bakit magkaka housing project dyan?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/LaMesa/

missing na yung petition..

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    I think the MWSS officials and employees who availed of the housing program are trying to make the issue die down before they resume their project. I hope we can remain vigilant on this issue which is important to us and not let it become one of those situations that we have neglected.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Development for the chosen few at the expense of the welfare of the many is always wrong.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    i can't access the link

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    i can't access the link
    Okay pa naman. So far there's 1,935 signatures.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Total signatures as of this time = 2,326

www.ipetitions.com/petition/LaMesa/

Save La Mesa