New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    San Sebastian graduate tops bar exams

By Tetch Torres
    INQUIRER.net
    First Posted 20:18:00 04/03/2009

MANILA, Philippines – (UPDATE 2) A law graduate from San Sebastian College topped the 2008 Bar Examinations, the Supreme Court announced Friday.
    Judy Lardizabal garnered an average score of 85.70 percent.
    Mylene Amerol Macumbal, of the Mindanao State University followed with a score of 85.65 percent.
    The rest of the top 10 are:
    3. Oliver Baclay Jr. Ateneo de Manila University – 85.60
    4. Majesty Eve Jala, Ateneo de Manila University – 85.55
    5. Maria Elizabeth Liceralde, UP Diliman – 85.40
    6. Michael Macapagal, UP Diliman – 84.15
    7. Denise Dy, Ateneo de Manila University – 84
    April Love Regis, Ateneo de Manila University – 84
    8. Christine Joy Tan, Ateneo de Manila University– 83.80
    9. Jihan Jacob, San Beda College – 83.75
    10. Vanessa Raymundo, San Beda College– 83.70

I'm proud to be a Sebastinian! This is a clear indication that the popularity of one's school can no longer be regarded as a guaranty for success. Thank God! I regret for having chosen another institution for law school though.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by beereo View Post

I'm proud to be a Sebastinian! This is a clear indication that the popularity of one's school can no longer be regarded as a guaranty for success. Thank God! I regret for having chosen another institution for law school though.
    ok lang yan Sir...sabi mo nga wala sa school yan. personal happiness naman is always a choice...the society's opinion has no bearing at all. success and happiness coexist in law when you pursue it with passion. nyaks!

it's about how much of your gift are you willing to give back or share?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    well, i am glad i am a graduate of San Sebastian Law! (will take the Bar next year) i'll have to admit i feel inferior sometimes when in the midst of those more "famous" law schools students before. pero i know na Baste has a very good law school since Dean Riano's term. in fact, this is not the first time na may nag top 10 within the last 5 years. pero sa mga di nakakaalam, dami din nakakapasa from Baste, di nga lang nasa top 10 lagi.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    WOW out of the top 5, 4 are ladies ... that's pretty cool

San Sebastian graduate tops bar exams