New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    san po ba magandang bumili ng matibay, at murang furnitures like sofa at kama?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    My parents used to buy in Paco, Manila. You could also go to Paete, Laguna.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    kung gusto mo makamura, doon ka bumili sa kalookan. parang banawe yun ng furnitures. tabi-tabi mga tindahan ng mga chinese merchants doon. mabilis ang turnover ng products sa dami ng customers. The caveat here is that, you need to be very discriminating as regards the product which you will choose because of the presence of a lot of unscrupulous merchants whose goal is to satisfy their craving for high profits to the detriment of the buying public. sad to say, a lot of sofa sets or beds being sold there are not of high quality unlike those which are being sold in malls and other high-end establishments. maraming sofa sets diyan, for instance, ay kulang sa reinforcements such as springs. galingan na lang ang pagpili.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    so ibig sabihin mas maganda talaga ang quality ng mga nasa home depot at mall (in general) compared sa quiapo, laguna, etc. ?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    mas maganda quality pero mostly not for people looking to save money.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    try ortigas home depot or alabang home depot whichever is closer to you. I believe there are several showrooms you can choose in pasong tamo like living in style which is beside federal showroom and in front of Mazda showroom I think.

san ba maganda bumili ng furnitures