New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wedding proper starts at 5pm local time, I think.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Ignoring this event. Wala naman tayo pakinabang and it won't make us any richer...
    a lot of brits don't bother also since it's gonna cost the tax-paying locals a whooping £20m just to provide security alone. they already cost them a fortune to maintain their lavish lifestyle and then has the audacity to use public funds amounting to millions to fund their security for guests.......

oo nga naman!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by gaspanic View Post
    Curious lang ako. Ano ba papel ng Royal family? Are they going to lead the British pag nagkaroon ng WW3?
    Monarchy remains important for the British people as a symbol of their country. Unlike in France, they threw the monarch and beheaded the king.

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    a lot of brits don't bother also since it's gonna cost the tax-paying locals a whooping £20m just to provide security alone. they already cost them a fortune to maintain their lavish lifestyle and then has the audacity to use public funds amounting to millions to fund their security for guests.......

oo nga naman!
    Kaya pala ang tataas ng mga taxes diyan!!!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Just the same as a lot of people wanting to know the lives of celebrities... Waste of time.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Jerry Seinfeld's take on the wedding
    ""Yes, I'm very excited," came the sarcastic reply. "Well it's a circus act, it's an absurd act."
    And that was him just getting warmed up.
    "You know, it's dress-up. It's a classic English thing of let's play dress-up. Let's pretend that these are special people. OK, we'll all pretend that—that's what theater is. That's why the British have the greatest theater in the world. They love to dress up and they love to play pretend.
    "And that's what the royal family is—it's a huge game of pretend. These aren't special people—it's fake outfits, fake phony hats and gowns."

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    LOL! invited si kanye West?

"Yo William and Kate, i'm really happy for you. I'm gonna let you finish, but Jay-Z and Beyonce had the greatest wedding of all time"

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jonski View Post
    LOL! invited si kanye West?

"Yo William and Kate, i'm really happy for you. I'm gonna let you finish, but Jay-Z and Beyonce had the greatest wedding of all time"
    :hysterical:

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by 997 GT2RS View Post
    Jerry Seinfeld's take on the wedding
    ""Yes, I'm very excited," came the sarcastic reply. "Well it's a circus act, it's an absurd act."
    And that was him just getting warmed up.
    "You know, it's dress-up. It's a classic English thing of let's play dress-up. Let's pretend that these are special people. OK, we'll all pretend that—that's what theater is. That's why the British have the greatest theater in the world. They love to dress up and they love to play pretend.
    "And that's what the royal family is—it's a huge game of pretend. These aren't special people—it's fake outfits, fake phony hats and gowns."

yeah...agree. it's a cosplay big time........

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
the Royal wedding