New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    astig yung RR ni john lennon :D psychedellic pang hippie
    i saw it in a museum in north america i just can recall if it was B.C.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    http://beatles.ncf.ca/rolls.html

heres the pic check out the link :D

tama sa B.C. nga victoria

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    may mga rollsroyce dito sa pinas... forbes, dasma... P30m with tax... kung bibili ka rin sa ibang bansa around the same price kasi luxury automobile yun malaki rin ang tax... siguro kung sa US around P25m pero hindi naman P15m

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Auto prominence where i used to work services it since we also bring it in together with bently vehicles. Royce 30M, bently 22M and the other model 30M both handmade. We used to display it at VW showroom in pasong tamo ext. if wala na duun try the audi showroom also on the same road

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by van_wilder
    siguro kung sa US around P25m pero hindi naman P15m
    a brand new Rolls Royce Phantom retails in the US (including taxes) for around $300,000. convert that to peso and you get around P16.5M.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ...and for all that money you get a notoriously unreliable car. i used to have the RR/Bentley/Jaguar dealer in Pasadena, CA for a client, and you won't believe the horror stories you hear kung tumambay ka ng isang araw sa service department

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    yeah youd be surprised also with a lot of european cars. you think they are good? well think again dami akong alam diyan first hand experience

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonub
    yeah youd be surprised also with a lot of european cars. you think they are good? well think again dami akong alam diyan first hand experience

care to share?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I remember long time ago when I was reading a car and driver magazine, Rolls-Royce replied to one of their clients who complained that his car broke down and had to be towed. They countered with "our cars never break down, they only fail to comply".

Tawa nga ako ng tawa when I read the letter.

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    Kaya naman sila tumitirik eh dahil sa karamihan ng electronic gizmos nila. Kahit naman siguro anong kotse ang lagyan mo ng ganito eh siguradong one day ay may mag-mamalfunction dito. Bago lang yong kay Queen Elizabeth na Rolls dahil dati laging yong black na lumang style ang ginagamit nila. Sa UK makakakuha ka ng secong hand na Rolls for as little as 400Tpesos.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Rolls Royce cars..