New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eh kasi naman..sa laki laki ng opisina...direcho pa sakin ang takbo...ayun..nadedok.

when glennster is not away....the mouse will pay.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by PROMDIBOY
    ito na na solution sa daga. I got this from hans tools shangrila. sa sobrang effective niya bumili ako ng isa pa just last week. no exageration ito I killed more than a hundred rats. within 5 months.

no smell gaya ng glue paste
    no poison
    no live rat to dispose

it runs on 4 AA batterries. electrecuted sila. kahit mama and papa rats kaya niya. this was my first kill sa pic several months ago. mukhang kuya rat ito.

may website siya www.ratzapper.com HTH :car:
    ano bait niya?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    What I use is good old Baygon fly paper for small mice. Get's them everytime. Now for rats on the backyard, I sometimes setup baits late at night and wait for them. If a rat comes near the bait, I waste them with my .22 air rifle (with DA bullets).

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    dati may nahulog na daga sa tall container namin so di makalabas, tinorture ko ng baygon dahandahan sya nasuffocate hehehe

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    BlueBimmer: sadistic ha! hhahahah :lol:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    actually the same thing happened when I was working in an office in makati. I discovered a small mouse that fell inside a tall trashcan sometime in the night. I sprayed the mouse with contact cleaner (the only aerosol handy at the time). The mouse died after a few minutes... whoa! :D

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    fly paper only works for short term, once they know it hindi na sila nag papahuli sa fly paper. we have the same problem at home, except in my room , kse im the ultimater rat killer sa bahay, pag meron rat sa room ko never sya makakalabas ng buhay, i've caught more than 10 rats using fly paper, even manually.. and thrice, after trapping them in fly paper, i burned them, tutong, pero meron na visible na malaking daga sa bahay, and it seems that there is no stopping their production unless mag alaga ako ng 2 cats.. , the last time i use the fly paper with a trap, putting a cheese right in the middle of the fly paper, the next morning, wala na yung cheese, the the m ice didnt get trapped, no trace of anything on the fly paper, very clever

Quote Originally Posted by rukawa
    the the m ice didnt get trapped, no trace of anything on the fly paper, very clever
    How did that happen? mmm... nag swing sila? Damn Rats!! Saw the mice again in the kitchen, daming kahon hirap huliin.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Fine Art of Rodent Hunting

* For mice: effective ang fly paper. Baygon and Lion/Tiger Brands are ok. The rest have less sticky surfaces (nagtitipid sa pandikit), while others have very thin paper (mabasa lang takas na si Mickey). The idea here is to look for their lungga and where they usually pass. Mice have POOR vision, and rely on FEEL to move around. And they usually take a certain route (like ants). So look for those and place them paper accordingly.

old apartment, caught around 29 in one night. Reused the 2 pieces of flypaper. Everytime may 3 na mice on the flypaper, I used an Uling Sipit, placed them mice in a can, and poured boiling water. Instant sabaw ng daga.

2nd to the last residence: caught around 47 in 3 years.

latest residence, caught around 10 (wiped out the colony lolz).

* For Rats: effective ang Baygon Racumin PASTE. This is the one that has the yellow container. The poison is wrapped in an oily, juicey sachet. The trick here is NOT to handle the sachets with your bare hands. Wrap your hand in plastic first. Rats have sensitive smell, and can detect that a human has placed something, therefore it may be poison.

I've killed around 40++ rats (the size of cats) in 2 weeks using this method. Pano ba naman, ginawang Jolibee ang engine bay ko. May Jolibee tissue, may pieces of Jolibee Plastic Cup, and may bones ng JoliiChicken pa... grrrr! That meant WAR.

Dieseler: Thank you sir! Thats was a detailed description. I'll try that, the mice here are still small, so I'll try the fly paper 1st. Where can I buy those flypaper you mentioned? How much will it cost?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Rodent Problem - HELP