New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    me and some office mates are planning on a road trip to sagada by the end of the week...

anyone have any idea on how the road to sagada via Tagudin-Suyo-Cervantes Ilocos Sur <-> Bauko-Sabangan is???

i'm thinking it would be a faster, shorter route compared to attacking sagada via baguio or banawe/nueva viscaya...

watcha think road gurus??? comments and suggestions would be very much appreciated...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    i've always wanted to go to sagada...kaya lang masyado pang bata mga anak ko para karayin ko dun...

pag natuloy ka..post ka ng infos ha...

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Bro pm mo si Afrasay siyang may alam dyan.

baka makakuha ka ng idea dito:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...ghlight=sagada

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hmm ive been to sagada many times, biked from baguio to sagada and banawe to sagada but didnt know may iba pang daan besides those two. these two are the most frequented routes pero may mga areas na medyo delikado na much more sa other routes na bihira daanan, better take them nalang kasi its safer for vehicular travel, id sacrifice safety for speed anytime just my two cents

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by miLes View Post
    hmm ive been to sagada many times, biked from baguio to sagada and banawe to sagada but didnt know may iba pang daan besides those two. these two are the most frequented routes pero may mga areas na medyo delikado na much more sa other routes na bihira daanan, better take them nalang kasi its safer for vehicular travel, id sacrifice safety for speed anytime just my two cents
    mountain biking or motor biking? either way it must have been a whole lot of fun. any pics you can share? kakainggit :2thumbsup:

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    my friends have gone to sagada three years ago using that route in a suzuki 4x4 multicab... crazy guys! but they went back the same route too. they had to ford a river with that multicab.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by diesoline View Post
    my friends have gone to sagada three years ago using that route in a suzuki 4x4 multicab... crazy guys! but they went back the same route too. they had to ford a river with that multicab.
    yung route via ilocos po???

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    yup. that route you mentioned in your first post. you enter that road via the bitalag junction around 3 kms after tagudin town proper.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    mountain biking or motor biking? either way it must have been a whole lot of fun. any pics you can share? kakainggit :2thumbsup:
    mountain biking. yup ill post pics here pagnadownload ku na

anyway road to sagada is passable by car narin via banawe, ive seen corollas and optras nasa sagada just this holy week, im sure puro gasgas ng bato yun

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by diesoline View Post
    yup. that route you mentioned in your first post. you enter that road via the bitalag junction around 3 kms after tagudin town proper.
    i wonder po if you still have to ford river... i hear that some trail riders indeed had to ford at least three rivers using that road to get to where gen.del pilar was killed...

pero kasi sa road atlas at sa mga road maps, lumalabas na mas maganda ang daan dun e... parang 2nd class high way siya, compared to halsema highway na lumalabas sa mapa ------- (rough road/under construction) lang from latrinidad all the way to bontoc/sagada... then becomes paved only upon reaching banawe po...

thanks po for the input...

Road to SAGADA