New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Hello everyone, I am planning to buy playing rights at the riviera (Silang Cavite). The problem is I do not know anybody there. It is the most accessible golf course from my work. Golfing is no good without good company and friends Please text me if you play there.

Marlon

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Titleist983k View Post
    Hello everyone, I am planning to buy playing rights at the riviera (Silang Cavite). The problem is I do not know anybody there. It is the most accessible golf course from my work. Golfing is no good without good company and friends Please text me if you play there.

Marlon
    before i used to play there with my boss who has playing rights. ngayon hindi na.
    i play in alabang dahil aside from malapit sa house, may playing rights din (hhehehe) pero bihira na rin. last time i played was april 07. busy rin kasi pag weekends eh.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Hi thanks for the reply. Sayang naman, all my golf buddies play at Del Monte Golf Course in Bukidnon which is where I learned, I visit there once a year for 1 month. Thats the only chance I get to play a lot. I want to continue playing here in Manila the biggest problem is getting my friends here to play

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi thanks for the reply. Sayang naman, all my golf buddies play at Del Monte Golf Course in Bukidnon which is where I learned, I visit there once a year for 1 month. Thats the only chance I get to play a lot. I want to continue playing here in Manila the biggest problem is getting my friends here to play
    hehehehe. that's the problem bro. if such is the case, i would not recommend you to get some playing rights, hindi masusulit eh.

just play na lang sa mga public courses like intramuros or villamor. much worth it.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Thats the dilema I have, I live in the south. Public course nearest to me is Villamor which is totally out of way. I plan to play daily kasi before I go to work. Nothing like a good round to start your day

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I have a friend who plays there sir! Im not really sure if he still have the rights since their entire family relocated to canada last year. Im not sure also if he sold his rights already. I'll try to ask him later. By the way, where do you live sir? if you are around bulacan area, you could try royal northwoods.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post
    I have a friend who plays there sir! Im not really sure if he still have the rights since their entire family relocated to canada last year. Im not sure also if he sold his rights already. I'll try to ask him later. By the way, where do you live sir? if you are around bulacan area, you could try royal northwoods.
    Yeah please do! But I'm not sure if you can sell playing rights. Shares you can sell for sure but it would be very expensive. i live in Las-Pinas but I work in Dasma Cavite that is why I am interested sa Riviera.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Yeah please do! But I'm not sure if you can sell playing rights. Shares you can sell for sure but it would be very expensive. i live in Las-Pinas but I work in Dasma Cavite that is why I am interested sa Riviera.
    No. You cannot sell nor buy playing rights. Pahiram lang sa yo yung rights for a certain period and for a certain consideration.If you work in Dasmarinas, di ba Orchard ang pinaka malapit for you?

Don't worry about golfing buddies. Maraming katulad mo na naghahanap ng makaka flite, cause there are always new members, new company nominees and those with playing rights. Marami kang makikilala sa driving range for sure, FORE!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    sir may kilala ako lagi naglalaro sa riviera. kontakin ko muna sya pos pm ko sa iyo. or pm me about your details...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Landlord,

Riviera is much closer from SM Dasma which is where I have my shop although I pass by the Orchard daily. Yeah thats what I figured you cannot really sell playing rights. Sayang nga promo ng Riviera, I was not aware that until August of this year malaki discount nila sa rights. Thanks for the reply!

Evs_13
    Thanks please do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Riviera Golfers anyone?