New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    I've been working abroad the past several months. When I finally got back to Manila, an acquaintance that I had really liked suddenly has a silver ring on the middle finger of her left hand. No jewel on it or anything fancy. But the same silver ring sits on the formerly ring-less finger now, every single day. It bums me out.

Among Chinese/Filipino in the philippines, is there any significance to a woman always wearing the same ring on the middle finger of the left hand?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    it could be that your friend lost some weight.. so hindi na fit yung ring nya sa ring finger.. maluwag na.. kaya nilipat sa middle finger..

you can always ask her naman eh..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    just ask her...simple as that...

what is the real score between the two of you?, baka naman kasi may bf na sya or she's married na, and like qwerty said, lumuwag na kaya sa middle finger na lang nya nilagay....or just like other girls na gusto lang magsuot ng singsing...it will always a guess...and it will break your heart every minute that you think of it, kaya go on .. ask her for your peace of mind...pag available pa sya eh di good for you...pag hindi, atleast you knew it, dapat ka ng tumingin sa iba...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    So what kung may ring?

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    lefthand middle finger :naughty2:

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    lefthand middle finger :naughty2:

Silver ban, unadorned... yum!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    ala naman masama bro kung ask mo sya.

when i was still a single ganyan style ko.bumili din me ng wedding ring.suot suot ko yon for the entire school year sa college.ang prinsipyo ko don noon, pag pinatulan pa me ng babaeng gusto ko meaning talagang mahal nya me he he he.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

There's no other way to find out,- ask her. But be ready for her answer....

Quote Originally Posted by VtEC View Post
    ala naman masama bro kung ask mo sya.

when i was still a single ganyan style ko.bumili din me ng wedding ring.suot suot ko yon for the entire school year sa college.ang prinsipyo ko don noon, pag pinatulan pa me ng babaeng gusto ko meaning talagang mahal nya me he he he.
    ^^^ Hayan ang magandang style..... At least, walang sabit.....:naughty2:

5101:pcwhack:

Ring on Left Hand Middle Finger = ???