New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i see nips!! :shocked2: :drool:

anyway, the test tells me i am a right brain person, which i already knew. the big picture and creative thinking is actually a prerequisite for the job i have

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    yesterday my gf who teaches in a computer school showed the test in class. she asked everybody to show how the figure is spinning by twirling their right forefingers as they watch it in their computer screens.

would you believe that the results are as varied as here in tsikot!
    some were twirling clockwise, some counterclockwise and others keep changing directions!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post
    first glance, it was moving clockwise. then after scrolling the page down a little, i saw a reversal in direction and another movement of the page, it reverses direction again...
    same here...clockwise first then it reverses...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I see her moving clockwise but the description makes me more of a left-brain user. Effective nga yun tingin sa legs to reverse the spin.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    to those who saw it in both directions, that only means we're using 100% of our brain

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    to those who saw it in both directions, that only means we're using 100% of our brain
    hahaha... :hysterical:

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    OT:
    oh yeah? prove it then...
    i'll believe you if you can write with both your right & left hands at the same time with the same penmanship! hehehe....
    Last edited by juntzo; October 15th, 2007 at 11:03 AM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I can use chopsticks with both hands... does that count? It's something fun to do at a Chinese restaurant... eat peanuts with two sets of chopsticks at once. Once you get the hang of it, it's lots of fun.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    clockwise and couter for me

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    counter clockwise muna then clockwise for a long time then counter clockwise ulet... then i tried scrolling up and down with my mouse and the image almost immediately started spinning to the opposite direction.

kalokohan naman ata to e.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
The Right Brain vs Left Brain. What are you?