New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    uhmm nangongolekta kasi ako ng retro songs ngayon, the problem is d ko alam titles and i dont know how to start in my search.

naalala ko cd ng pinsan ko dati with this songs

play that funky music
    lets groove
    september
    a night to remember

does anybody here knows this cd album? can you post here the other titles included in this album?

any help will be appreciated

also other titles with this kind of music/genre even if its not included in the album are very much welcome:Dbig_smilebig_smile

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    not sure kung sino nauna sa Play That Funky Music kung ang Wild Cherry or si James Brown pareho kasi sila may rendition. pero sa tingin ko yung Wild Cherry version yung hinahanap mo.

September was by Earth, Wind, and Fire

A Night To Remember was by Foreigner ata.

search ka nalang ng *******s baka meron available.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    why not just download the MP3s from the internet?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    try mo songs ng KC and The Sunshine Band. madami retro dun sa song line-up nila na tugtog pa ngaun. teka load ko itunes ko:

Baby Give it Up, Get Down tonight, kung fu fighting, shake your booty, that's the way I like it, boogie shoes,

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    clarify ko lang mga sir hindi po mp3 hinahanap ko, yung mga titles po ng retro songs (so I can search for a download), i really like this kind of music kaso hindi ko alam mga titles kaya hindi ako makapagsearch ng mp3's.

may cd kasi ang pinsan ko dati na gustong gusto ko ito lang yung natandaan kong songs sa cd nya

play that funky music
    lets groove
    september
    a night to remember

baka may nakakaalam kung anung album yun and what are the titles of other songs included in the album.

and other retro song titles with this kind of music (mentioned above) will be a great help thanks

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    try mo songs ng KC and The Sunshine Band. madami retro dun sa song line-up nila na tugtog pa ngaun. teka load ko itunes ko:

Baby Give it Up, Get Down tonight, kung fu fighting, shake your booty, that's the way I like it, boogie shoes,
    thanks sir

searching. . . . . .

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    tanong ko na din yung right title nung retro song na freak out ba yun (1...2,1.2 aaaaah freak out!:D),tried searching sa limewire pero iba ang song na lumalabas eh.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    eto yun mp3 retro/swing songs na nilagay ng misis ko sa itunes ko:

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Play That Funky Music- Wild Cherry
    September & Let's Groove- EWF
    A Night To Remember- Shalamar

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    thanks sir

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast