New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Ganyan si OB, very maalaga. Kaya siya nagtotroll dito out of sacrifice, to be a scapegoat for our health.

Every day my awe and admiration for OB grows exponentially. 👽

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post

Sometimes, add drama in your family. Be the black sheep, be the most hated fsmily member so that your parents will have the purpose to patch things up or worse side with everybody else except you. You do that out of sacrifice, to be a scspegoatm for their health
    There's so much wisdom in OB. Same explanation given to us sa CEFAM. Sometimes children act up subconsciously to bond the parents together, kumbaga the parents are forced to work together to solve the issue with the child, imbis na problemahin nila relationship nila, yung bata ang problemahin nila.

My lola also has many problem apos (excluding me of course ) and we all think that is what's keeping her strong. She has so much purpose in life. Minsan nga iniisip ko mahilig din sa drama lola ko kasi pati drama ng apo sa tuhod pinapatulan pa

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Ob's making a lot more sense to me lately. Very unconventional ang approach pero may wisdom talaga. To mods jut and cathy, im willing to be ob's whipping boy. You may punish me instead should there will come a day na you want to ban ob again. Ban me instead and let ob live in the boards forever :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    he should have ran for president; he seems to have answers to everything and to all our woes.

BTT
    yolo isn't a myth. we only live once literally and figuratively. i love this quote from benjamin franklin-- "i shall pass this way but once. so whatever good or whatever kindness i can show to my fellowmen, let me do it now, let me not neglect nor deter it, for i shall not pass this way again."

parenthetically, this quote hearkens me back to minicarph. he is kind. and, the way he posted despite of the backlash, he is showing it to us. long live minicarph! (this isn't a eulogy)

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Kalbo na yan si OB.dahil sa adrenaline rush tumataas testosterone level na nkakaubos ng buhokRetirement tips: YOLO is a myth?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    What you encounter is reverse stress, or the opposite of stress, no stimulation, nothing to look forward, no feeling of doing something important.

It's as desdly as stress coz you will feel that you have all this energy but you cant disperse it into something productive, assuming you have been working all your life,

Retirement is a double-edge sword. Most people think of retirement with lots of money as the ultimate goal of life. But it's not.

When old people even your grandparents or parents starts to get sick even though they have mansions or expensive cars, that means hindi na nag-release body ng adrenalin to keep the inner blood or inner life flowing, and when it starts that depressive feeling, magsisimula na sila magkasakit, coz the adrenalin itself acts as sntibiotics to bscteria or viruses.

Kaya hayun, try to stimulate your parents, try to introduce fun + challenge in their lives, restart their motor skills or creativity. Most people fail to do thst and just leave their old parents safe and secure sa cozy home with big flat screen tv or lazy boys.

Sometimes, add drama in your family. Be the black sheep, be the most hated fsmily member so that your parents will have the purpose to patch things up or worse side with everybody else except you. You do that out of sacrifice, to be a scspegoatm for their health
    But i have been acidic since the 90's when i was still burning my butt at work. If during my working days i had it and yet now i'm retired still has it, what's up doc ?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^Acid reflux goes with age and stress.digestive system produces this muriatic acid more than what your digestive tract could handle causing them to go up to your throat. They would advice you to take proton blocker, sleep with your head higher than the chest, and change lifestyle causing stress. Worse case is ulcer, if theres an imbalance with the saliva acting as stomachs protective lining.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Acid reflux is caused by too much adrenalin in your body.

I would like to make short teaching sayo what we are kasi. Back in old days, when we were hunter gatherers, Basta mah struggle or threatened or in danger, we release a lot adrenalin in our body to make our bodies like stronger, ready for the challenge at hand

But now, since we normally do office work, adn we get stressed coz of work or officemate or customer or whatever, ganun pa din body, release the same adrenalin as if we're going to fight a tiger or croc.

Yun ang problema too mich adrenalin pumping in our body, pero hinde nagagamit or na-disperse, and that causes or manifests into sickness, mood swings or even future disease.

That's why some people who got so pumped up throw their furnitures, kasi yun ang outlet

For you, I believe jt's acid reflux
    ty minicarph

but honestly, wala akong stress sa work and even sa house.
    my doctor even told me that i look very healthy (baka nambobola lang yun hahaha)

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    ^Acid reflux goes with age and stress.digestive system produces this muriatic acid more than what your digestive tract could handle causing them to go up to your throat. They would advice you to take proton blocker, sleep with your head higher than the chest, and change lifestyle causing stress. Worse case is ulcer, if theres an imbalance with the saliva acting as stomachs protective lining.
    yup, puro PPI (proton pump inhibitor) gamot iniinom ko, nagsasawa na nga ako.
    anyway, sorry sa TS, super OT na tayo, last na po ito.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    yup, puro PPI (proton pump inhibitor) gamot iniinom ko, nagsasawa na nga ako.
    anyway, sorry sa TS, super OT na tayo, last na po ito.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast