New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I just heard this news thru the grapevine...

any one out there know whats the real score and if its true??

This has something to do to the soon to be built P3billion peso UST Hospital commercial building there in USTe.....

WBR,

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Let's wait for Doc Otep.... sounds serious...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Not sure about the details. But yes it pertains to the proposed new medical tower. I haven't been listening to the chismax very much so I'm not really of help. Sorry.

There has been a lot of hoopla going around ever since the medical school and the hospital were classified as separate entities (they used to be together).

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    last i heard, the banks wont release the funds for construction.

The banks dont freakin know who exactly they are dealing with...

mahirap na kasi baka pag dating ng singilan ng utang, magtuturuan ung mga taga UST

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pera na naman ang puno't dulo ... as usual!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've read about this UST Hospital "issue" several months ago... as I remember:

- A new organization was formed for the "new" hospital, with several priests & nuns as the board.

- This organization is not anymore a "non-profit" organization (like the current UST Hospital), it'll be a corporation with stocks and all.

- The family of the original land donor of the UST site is threatening to get back UST's lands should this push through since in the original contract, it is stipulated there that the whole UST site should only be used for non-profit causes.

- The medical equipment being used by the old UST Hospital is now being transferred w/o prior clearance from the donors to the new corporate UST Hospital.

- The new UST corporation took out a loan to finance the construction of a new building.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Holy crow.

Isn't UST supposed to stay non-profit by nature? How the heck did the project get greenlighted?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    there's a letter circulating in another forum regarding this issue. sorry, i can't elaborate as i don't have firsthand info.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Mismo!

Thanks for digging that up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Resignations over UST hospital... any ideas??