New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa may mabuting puso jan,

me, my mom & son was invited by my cuzin (who lives in Sta. Rosa, Laguna) for a weekend outing (either Laguna, Tagaytay or Batangas) on Sunday Morning to Monday Afternoon/Evening, but then, baka hindi na kayanin ng aming lumang oto ang byahe papuntang Sta. Rosa. bukod sa wala itong aircon, mahirap matirikan ng kotse sa daan, lalo na matanda at bata ang kasama ko. pagdating naman po ng Laguna ay sasakyan na ng pinsan ko ang gagamitin (Crosswind).

sino po pwede mahiraman ng kotse jan at kung sino man ang mag mamagandang loob jan ay aming isasama na din. sagot ko na din po ang gas.

replies needed asap po para masabihan ko na po yung pinsan ko.

you can contact me * 09278512906.

Thanks in Advance

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Im sure daming mag offer sayo dyan ate janice hehehe.. dami naman mababait dito sa tsikot. intayin mo lang sila sorry wala ko ma i offer sayo wala po kasi ako sa phil.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sorry, I have to asked this? is your thread address to only tsikoters and forumers that you persoanlly knew? or just to any forumers, even strangers?

I know that therea re a lot of people with big heart, but do you really expect people to let you borrow their cars or to go with you even if they don;t know you personally?....It may be dangerous to your family if some crazed individula accepted your offer....

and btw, diba your BF works in laguna, just like you posted in the other thread, why don;t you asked him to go with you instead? anyways, if he can pick you up in makati and drive you to fairview and can still come home to las pinas then driving you to sta rosa is not a big deal with him...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    If you were closer, or we were closer, we have an extra car you can borrow. Too bad it's 7000 miles away... hehe

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    and btw, diba your BF works in laguna, just like you posted in the other thread, why don;t you asked him to go with you instead? anyways, if he can pick you up in makati and drive you to fairview and can still come home to las pinas then driving you to sta rosa is not a big deal with him...
    tama nga, mahirap magpahiram ng hindi ganun ka close. at may bf naman pala e? bakit nga d sakanya manghiram? :-)

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by IIE View Post
    tama nga, mahirap magpahiram ng hindi ganun ka close. at may bf naman pala e? bakit nga d sakanya manghiram? :-)
    Baka may ibang kasama? Hahahaha joke

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saka ok lang ba sa BF mo namaginvite ka ng ibang guy para sumama sa family outing niyo? hinde ba siya parang napapahiya at yun GF niya is nag asked pa ng favor sa ibang guy? just asking...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bf = not accepted by mom and i'd rather not ask for help from him right now.

*Nightrock - hehe... meron meron naman, inaayos lang sked.

*shadow re: crazed chever - kaya nga po pinapasama ko yung may-ari eh diba? i don't sound like a magnanakaw chever din naman diba? a lot of people (from here) knows & have met me already so its no big deal for me. thanx for the advice/concern anyway.

*Kapitan - pwede!!

*shadow re: bf - he wouldn't care less anyway. he's used to it. besides, he has his own family. does this answer your question?!

... thanks for just making my day... bad
    Last edited by CaRGirL; April 19th, 2007 at 02:41 AM.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by CaRGirL View Post
    bf = not accepted by mom and i'd rather not ask for help from him right now.

*Nightrock - hehe... meron meron naman, inaayos lang sked.

*shadow re: crazed chever - kaya nga po pinapasama ko yung may-ari eh diba? i don't sound like a magnanakaw chever din naman diba? a lot of people (from here) knows & have met me already so its no big deal for me. thanx for the advice/concern anyway.

*Kapitan - pwede!!

*shadow re: bf - he wouldn't care less anyway. he's used to it. besides, he has his own family. does this answer your question?!

... thanks for just making my day... bad

Naku.....lagot!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Naku.....lagot!
    curious....if u have the money to shell out for the gasoline..and invite the owner which is another gastos and intindi shempre sasagutin mo lahat...why dont you JUST RENT?????????????sandamakmak na renta a car dyan...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
a request/favor sa may mabuting puso jan.