New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    good day fellow tsikoteers

i have a brand new 58sqm loft type 2br & 2tb condo unit RFO at xavierhills granada st. corner n domingo new manila qc. rent to own at 23k monthly amortization for 8yrs more. parking not included but can be rented or bought for 500k. i got it in april 02 and was turned over only last jan 06. so far i have put in a little over 1.2m all i ask is my ROI plus 50k then anyone can assume the in house financing with empire east. i can also give terms within a reasonable time frame. if anyone wants to see the unit let me know. i can also send you pictures. just pm me your email or you can reach me at 09228783653 thank you and good day to all god bless

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    rv: Please dont make this a classified thread, I suggest you edit your post and just send PM or whatever.

Ads are not allowed.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    sorry po

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    walang kaso pare

That's a nice neighborhood btw, used to live sa may N.Domingo area as well... Syang di kaya ng budget ko yung offer mo hehe.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    theveed... ayaw mo mag financing through pag-ibig para mahaba ang payment terms?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    no prob my bad bro. will visit big berts one of these days at the ortigas area. saw it one time cause my friends owns the resto beside you (jj's inasal) and the badminton courts down by auto camp (smashville) booming area that place! good luck and more power

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ok nga pag-ibig. most of the better developers are already accredited with pag-ibig and they handle everything (appraisal, pre-screening, and so forth). all you have to do is attend the pag-ibig seminar (half day, afternoon) and cough up your credit documents (ITR, certificate of employment with compensation.. although theveed also has a bizness, i dunno how that works).

pag-ibig pros:
    1. seamless integration with developers
    2. not-so-strict credit rating
    3. loooooong payment terms

pag-ibig cons:
    1. capped at 2M or 2.5M (don't try buying a serendra unit on pag-ibig..)
    2. at higher loans (e.g. 1M+) lower % loanable (90%)
    3. higher-than-bank-average interest rates (about 1 point higher)

pero for the credit-unworthy such as yours truly, pag-ibig is teh bam!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ako dun plano ko din yung rent-to own na yan.. we are currently renting a condo and syempre parang sayang yung every month na bayad mo.. then you have to renegotiate the contract every year which is isang hassle din.. tapos lipat din ng mga gamit which is another hassle din..

yung utol ko kumuha sa GA towers dyan sa edsa mandaluyong... 15 years to pay.. forgot the loan terms nya sa pag-ibig..

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    GA Towers is on the expensive side.
    bad thing is tower 1 is completely sold out na.

tower 2 ginagawa pa.

makakamura ka ng malaki if you buy and start paying habang hindi pa tapos. pero wait ka ng 1.5 years minimum.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    M2: Malamang PagIbig, but have to find out how they'll consolidate my contributions from 3 different companies the past 7 years...

Bad trip condo medyo, just found out about their parking rates hehe, sobrang dagdag sa presyo. To think na you can get a bigger house and lot with parking na in some subdivisions...

Hanap din kasi namin as much as possible Pasig/Marikina area... Sarap ng walang coding kasi kung bahay at work mo walang coding :P

Usually ba ilang years to pay ang mga housing loan?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Rent to Own