New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    alin mas ok,rent to own or financing ng bahay through pag ibig or bank?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    rent to own just usually covers the downpayment/equity.

walang nagpapa-rent to own na the whole amount. kasi rent to own is basically installment payment with very high interest kasi equivalent siya to zero down.

ayaw mo ng rent to own "forever" kasi ang taas taas ng interest. generally mag rent to own ka lang until the time na ma-complete na yung equity na 20% or so tapos pa-refinance ka na sa bank or sa pag-ibig.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Orly: Many thanks sa PM.

Boss Chieffy: Search ko sa user database natin dito?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    chief orly. thank you for the info

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    suggest ko, try to scout for foreclosed properties usually advertised by the banks.... they even offer 10% DP with NO CI but you had to make sure you want the property and accept that what you are buying is a USED property..... i can help you on this since this is my profession now....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    e_chen: Haven't thought of that hehe... I remember yung unit na ginawa ng father in law ko dati (he used to develop semi-low cost townhouses), someone bought it from him through Union bank for 800K, got repo'd, the new owner got it for a bit over 500K financed over god knows how many years ehhe.

I'd love to hear more from you bud.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by e_chen
    suggest ko, try to scout for foreclosed properties usually advertised by the banks.... they even offer 10% DP with NO CI but you had to make sure you want the property and accept that what you are buying is a USED property..... i can help you on this since this is my profession now....
    just in time...pm me your number, we'll talk...

8. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    also currently looking for a place. dilemma talaga tong buy or rent.

ako din pa pm ng info.
    kung meron din kayong alam na mga townhouses na for rent/sale pa pm naliliitan kami sa mga loft style condos that are all over these days.

from checking the bpi website, parang 70% ng appraised value ang loan and then max 20 years to pay of 10-12% interest per annum.
    I checked their online calculator, for a 2M loan, 10 years to pay, you end up paying around 3.5M after 10 years. nakakahinayang yung 1.5M.
    Last edited by icon; March 21st, 2006 at 02:59 PM.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    well if you're superstitious, you might think na "malas" yung mga repo na property. but that's just me, hehehe..

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    icon, ganyan talaga yan. kung 10 years +50%
    kung 15 years X2 na siya
    kung 20 years X3 na siya

no choice.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Rent to Own