New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Ladies and Gents,

Kindly recommend good options of value for money residential condo within Ortigas CBD, should be already standing and ready for occupancy.
    A friend suggested Alexandra (big sizes, quite old). It's for personal use, at least 100sqm, at least 2BR with maids room and parking, max P12M budget.

Pls exclude Citiland in the choices, have been into one previousy (my very first condo way back). Also not Rennaisance.

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Alexandra is old but the development is nice (low density, good location) but i'd expect the price range to be over 12M.

Ortigas CBD only and not considering Mandaluyong area (Shaw and Pioneer)? If so, try checking out the Dansalan Gardens of DMCI. Dansalan Gardens DMCI Mandaluyong

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Condo lang gusto?ayaw townhouse sa may kapitolyo? Tatawid lang ng shaw...may lupa pa..malaki na yan para sa budget niya.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    The Sapphire sa sapphire st.

o kaya East of Galleria

5. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    alexandra is a very good condo investment despite its age but they only have 3 bedroom units and the prices are more at 15-20M range already considering the unit sizes are quite big (200sqm).

if you are looking for large condo units, the first thing that came to my mind is renaissance although you mentioned you don't like there. may I ask why? you can easily get a 2 bedroom unit there for around 7-8M with sizes ranging from 150-180sqm so I think it's a very good investment plus the fact that the new ayala mall will be built just beside it.

there are other old condos to choose from along emerald ave and pearl drive which fits your budget. however, if you want a fairly new one, I would think the Sapphire condo by Robinsons at the old medical city seems to be a good choice coz of it's location.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Alexandra is old but the development is nice (low density, good location) but i'd expect the price range to be over 12M.

Ortigas CBD only and not considering Mandaluyong area (Shaw and Pioneer)? If so, try checking out the Dansalan Gardens of DMCI. Dansalan Gardens DMCI Mandaluyong
    Have already seen Dansalan Gardens, location and neighbouring community is not the best. Thanks for the suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Condo lang gusto?ayaw townhouse sa may kapitolyo? Tatawid lang ng shaw...may lupa pa..malaki na yan para sa budget niya.
    Prefer the security provided by condo, especially when whole family goes away on a long vacation. Townhouse is also good, but not my preference. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    The Sapphire sa sapphire st.

o kaya East of Galleria
    EoG I've already seen and don't like it. Sapphire I haven't seen yet, any particular good thing about it? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by tylerdude View Post
    alexandra is a very good condo investment despite its age but they only have 3 bedroom units and the prices are more at 15-20M range already considering the unit sizes are quite big (200sqm).

if you are looking for large condo units, the first thing that came to my mind is renaissance although you mentioned you don't like there. may I ask why? you can easily get a 2 bedroom unit there for around 7-8M with sizes ranging from 150-180sqm so I think it's a very good investment plus the fact that the new ayala mall will be built just beside it.

there are other old condos to choose from along emerald ave and pearl drive which fits your budget. however, if you want a fairly new one, I would think the Sapphire condo by Robinsons at the old medical city seems to be a good choice coz of it's location.
    Yes, have previously considered Rennaissance. But I realized that going out of the parking is an issue and the only exit possible is to Meralco avenue along a very narrow road which will later be shared by SM M-Place (I think there's a different name now), so I expect car congestion problems especially in the morning when everyone is leaving for office/school. Thanks for your suggestion.

More suggestions are most welcome.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    sa shaw blvd? SOHO? May 3 bedrooms don diba? or sa pioneer? malapit na matapos yung Flair by dmci din..

8. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post

Yes, have previously considered Rennaissance. But I realized that going out of the parking is an issue and the only exit possible is to Meralco avenue along a very narrow road which will later be shared by SM M-Place (I think there's a different name now), so I expect car congestion problems especially in the morning when everyone is leaving for office/school. Thanks for your suggestion.

More suggestions are most welcome.
    Actually, the traffic along meralco ave going to direction of metrowalk is not bad at all during the morning even if it's a narrow road. The traffic is slow though on the other side going to direction of shaw blvd. I pass there every day that's why I know. the prices in Renaissance is really value for money considering the sizes of the units there. Plus the main appeal of getting a unit there is the idea that The District Ayala mall will be built just beside it which is very convenient. Yes, it will cause more traffic once it is there but I guess if you have a mall beside your house then you can just walk going to it if you need something like doing grocery, running errands, eating out, etc.

You may also consider Crisanta Tower and SKyway Tower along Capt Henry Javier St. The traffic is not so bad in that area plus you have convenience of also having a mall being built beside you which is the Capitol Commons. These are old condos but again, the size are bigger than what you could get today.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdude View Post
    Actually, the traffic along meralco ave going to direction of metrowalk is not bad at all during the morning even if it's a narrow road. The traffic is slow though on the other side going to direction of shaw blvd. I pass there every day that's why I know. the prices in Renaissance is really value for money considering the sizes of the units there. Plus the main appeal of getting a unit there is the idea that The District Ayala mall will be built just beside it which is very convenient. Yes, it will cause more traffic once it is there but I guess if you have a mall beside your house then you can just walk going to it if you need something like doing grocery, running errands, eating out, etc.

You may also consider Crisanta Tower and SKyway Tower along Capt Henry Javier St. The traffic is not so bad in that area plus you have convenience of also having a mall being built beside you which is the Capitol Commons. These are old condos but again, the size are bigger than what you could get today.
    Good point. Thanks again bro.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Used to have friends at the condo behind Alexandria. It's an old condo already but the units had two floors and 3 bedrooms. Champagne Edition along Escriva drive.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast