New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Good day guys/gals,

Could anyone recommend a lawyer that has good experience in contract agreements? This is for the vacation package that I have recently acquired, and I am requesting for at least a refund of the amount that I have paid for, which the other party denied.

This vacation package is a time share where you can use accredited hotel's and facilities for a certain amount of time. It is actually attractive and will help me cut down some of my future vacation expenses. The problem is their after sales support sucks ( you have no idea sucks ) big time. I do not get any acknowledgement of my payments and I have been passed form one person to another just for follow ups. I have to go through some lengths just to get offical receipts from them. If this is how they treat their new clients, what more if I have already paid in full?

At present, I have already told them this and I want a refund of what I paid. The problem is that they don't want to give back any cent! The contract that I have signed does not indicate anything about forfeiture of payment. I have read it by the tooth, nothing.

This would be my last resort but I am so pissed at this people, I want to teach them a lesson. I do not know what is this called legally, but I do not tolerate people giving me contracts that do not contain any other terms of the agreement we have signed upon.

Thank you very much for your help and suggestions.

Josh

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    I recommend Romulo Mabanta and ACCRA law firm.
    if you want a medium sized firm then Caguioa gatmaytan.

Recommend a good lawyer/firm for handling contract disputes