New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Real Pinoy Fighter
    (Mixed Martial Arts Reality Show)
    Watch out for it on October 9, Monday right after Bandila only on ABS-CBN. More details soon!

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGRshHGGrKM

Btw, guys fellow biker here. Please check out na rin my upcoming site. Mabuhay ang lahat ng mandirigmang Pilipino!

> www.undergroundhit.com

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    i accidentally caught the show last monday night and i was mildly surprised to find myself very much engrossed. sure it was raw and definitely a "poorman's" version of the original ufc tv series but it was interesting and entertaining nonetheless.doing the hosting chores were the brother and sister tandem of the lovely drinnie aguilar, who was her usual beautiful and vivacious self, and alvin aguilar, who was, well, knowledgeable (for the lack of a better term because i don't want to get my ass kicked from here to kathmandu ).

in last monday's show the aj "babyface" guy got a big ass whooping from this yawsa guy who beat him black and blue in 17 seconds. kawawa pero matapang iyong bata. anyhow, maganda at interesante iyong show. just wanted to share my views and viewing habits hehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sarap sana panoorin to kaso masyado ng gabi...

anong oras ba to? kasi pagkatapos pa to ng bandila diba? eh hating gabi na ung bandila eh.. hirap pag may pasok kinabukasan, sayang gusto ko pa naman mapanood

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    also watch rpf on tuesday mornings kasi maaga ako magising... you could watch it just before magandang umaga pilipinas (5:15) so mga 4:45 start nun...

was able to watch the fight between aj sandico and yawsa... before the fight, sinabi ni yawsa kay babyface: "pagkatapos ng laban, ndi ka na tatawaging babyface dahil babasagin ko muka mo"

and he did.

mali kasi ang strategy ni babyface. sumugod kasi sya agad kay yawsa. dapat in the 1st round inassess nya muna ang style ni yawsa before dropping his bombs. yan tuloy naknockout sya in just a few seconds in the 1st round. how humiliating.

Real Pinoy Fighter