New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. FrankDrebin Guest
    Just think of this, your cousin's reputation is only worth Php12K. ;)

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    baka makuha pa yan sa pakiusap. tell him your reasons.

if he doesn't accept it, then cough up the cash. tell him you're only paying him because magkamag-anak kayo and you don't want to further strain what's left of your family relations. btw, steer clear of him next time para makaramdam naman yan ng konsensya.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    look at the bright side, now you know his/her true colours
    Yep. Looking at it from a different point of view, for that amount you already know what kind of person he is.

Expensive experience indeed, but like what other posters said atleast you know the true colors of your cousin. Lagyan mo na lang ng halogen likod ng pajero mo para maliwanag pag atras mo

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm. kung ako yan, di ko babayaran yan. what i will do is to tell his parents (my uncle and my aunt) about it.

kung hindi makuha dun, uupakan ko. i'll make sure that he will need stitches.
    pagkatapos kong upakan, ako na (since you are a doctor) ang tatahi. i'll make sure, i will use the biggest needle that i can use (yung pang-gantsilyo).
    tapos habang tinatahi ko, kakausapin ko sya about the 12k.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    ^hehe nice!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OTEP,

yan ba yung pinahanap mo ako ng piyesa sa apalit...pasensiya na medyo malimit akong pumunta ng apalit ngayon at saka usually repaired ang mga parts dun...

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Different folks, different strokes Relatives are hardest to please as they say.

OT

This is why I went for backing sensors and hindi pa nakuntento, I installed the same sa front bumpers. Guess what, when I switched off the front sensor one time while parking in Don Bosco church, whammm I hit a protruding bar which I can't comprehend why it has to be there.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Malamang hindi nakatulog si Doc Otep dahil diyan..Alam kasi ng pinsan mo capable ka naman bayaran yung halaga na hihingin niya sayo..pero siguro mas ok na ganon nalang damage,malay mo kung nawasak mo yun baka may ibang masira mas malaki pa babayaran mo..tapos tulad ng sinabi ng iba , charge it to experience,next time ingat nalang kapag nsa vicinity ang mga tsikot ng mga kamag-anak mo..

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    look at the bright side, now you know his/her true colours
    Agree!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Rant over fender bender [plus collision advice na din]