New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 127 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127
Results 1,261 to 1,265 of 1265
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Mga walang etiquette lang gumagawa nyan. Basic foundation is being considerate. I remember ranting about something similar, sa nail salon naman nanood sa phone niya. Money can't buy class talaga.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    It seems like each Filipino family has a distant relative that's broke?

I have this distant relative that messages me ONLY when he needs help, asking us for "kakilala". As much as possible we avoid the "kakilala" system because that is also "utang na loob" Magkaka utang na loob pa kami because of him? He never asked directly for money but would update me everyday on his problem. I asked my Mom who he is and she doesn't even know who the parents are. My Mom is wondering why he comes to us when his direct relatives are better off, so just to stop with the daily guilt trip, my Mom would send a small amount of money, then he totally disappears na. In fairness to him, his problems are real (hospitalization). In the past when our rental house in Makati was vacant, he wanted to live there for FREE, which my Mom refused, then he wanted to live in our Laguna house again for FREE. My Mom said she knows that he will NEVER leave the property once he moves. I am ranting because he is in my FB and doesn't even like my posts, that's the least he could do LOL

Anyway, iniisip ko na lang sabi ng parents ko na mabuti na yung ikaw ang hinihingan ng tulong rather than ikaw ang humihingi ng tulong.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

Anyway, iniisip ko na lang sabi ng parents ko na mabuti na yung ikaw ang hinihingan ng tulong rather than ikaw ang humihingi ng tulong.
    i agree with paQman,
    it is better to give, than to receive.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    ^Bumabalik siya sa inyo dahil kayo na lang ang nagbibigay tulong sa kanya. Paano ung kamaganak na umutang tapos wala ng paramdam after? Malapit na anniversary utang niya.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by H1Tman View Post
    ^Bumabalik siya sa inyo dahil kayo na lang ang nagbibigay tulong sa kanya. Paano ung kamaganak na umutang tapos wala ng paramdam after? Malapit na anniversary utang niya.
    this is the explanation of the proverbial "binigyan na nga ng kamay, hinatak pa yung buong braso".