New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Any feedbacks on this Rainbow vacuum cleaner?

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    My lola bought one in the 80s for P40k. How much is it selling for na?

The vacuum still works until now. That's like over 20 years of service! Personally, I would not spend that amount of money for a vacuum, parang extra work pa since it has water.

Ganito gawin mo, bili ka rainbow vacuum, linisin mo buong bahay niyo, pag daan ni pampam, isaboy mo yung tubig from the vacuum pag daan niya :rofl:
    Last edited by _Cathy_; September 10th, 2013 at 07:21 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ano itsura ng rainbow vacuum cleaner?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    It looks like an ordinary vacuum cleaner din pero may water.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    A salesman tried to sell one to my wife a few years ago. It was VERY expensive. Dont remember how much exactly but it was a lot. 100K range. My wife was tempted. She was convinced that it was worth it. Good thing I was there to say no. Wont spend that kind of money on a vacuum cleaner.

A friend has one and she thinks its the best.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Dyson ang ok na brand, pero mahal din.

Sent from my mind using Telepathy 2

7. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Sabi ko na nga ba sounds familiar. Hehe. I have a friend who went into selling these vacuum cleaners, and I do remember the brand, Rainbow. In-invite niya ako to sit in with other prospective salesman in a product presentation. Then one time isinama nya ako mag-demo with his client sa Forbes Park. Almost two rooms yata nilinis namin. Not sure though kung kumuha rin yung client na yun.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    My lola bought one in the 80s for P40k. How much is it selling for na?

The vacuum still works until now. That's like over 20 years of service! Personally, I would not spend that amount of money for a vacuum, parang extra work pa since it has water.

Ganito gawin mo, bili ka rainbow vacuum, linisin mo buong bahay niyo, pag daan ni pampam, isaboy mo yung tubig from the vacuum pag daan niya
    Totoo nga talaga na matibay siya.Kung ganun.
    Kaso ngayon 8 years na lang yung warranty niya.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    My mum has one which is at least two decades old and it still works so it is built to last. It's a great vacuum cleaner but a bit pricey. I bought a shopvac which does what I need it to and I'm quite happy with it. I agree with an earlier recommendation for Dyson. My sister has one and it is quite powerful considering how small it is.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I had just shown on how this Rainbow brand works, quite impressive but pricey. It's not for anybody, i am tempted to get one, hhhmmm....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast