New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    okay na, tinanggal na yung kay hilfiger.okay yung sa british airways, although it has the makings of another rumor, at least the moral is a good one

andy

There is no place in this world for racism. Your skin color won't make you a better person, its whats inside.

the Hostess turned to the black guy, and said,
    "Therefore, Sir, if you would like to please collect your hand luggage, a seat awaits you in first class."
    At that moment, the other passengers who were shocked by what they had just witnessed stood up and applauded. This is a true story

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Karding
    This thread is WORTH deleting.

;)

Mika, if you know this isnt true, whats the point of posting it?!

This and the DJ's HOAX is really worth deleting.

Hello Karding

The title of the thread is "RACISM: are you against it?"
    Racism is in general so this thread is as broad as I think it is. I posted this to see everyones comment regarding Racism and the infamous urban legend "Hilfiger" story.

I just don't see any reason why this thread should be deleted as per your advice while other non-related or disdainful and rumor mongering threads exist? I also included official statements coming from Hilfiger himself and Oprah to repudiate the posted hoax I presented. I surely would not want a double standard here. Well, if it's the mods job....then so bet it!

By the way, since the mods deleted my Anti-Hilfiger hoax post, why not delete the whole thread.

Thanks Sir/s

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Definitely, im against racism or any other form of discrimination.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I'm vehemently against it. I fought racists and bigots in the past (past jobs), I'm fighting racists wherever I go in my travels, and I will continue to fight those who believe that their skin, belief and race are superior amongst all.

I've gotten into tights spots because if this but da***it, I won't stand for it. Never.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i abhor racists and in some degree elitists, kung mayaman wag ipagyabang baka mas mayaman pa sau ang kausap mo.

7. FrankDrebin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaztro
    Hello Karding

The title of the thread is "RACISM: are you against it?"
    Racism is in general so this thread is as broad as I think it is. I posted this to see everyones comment regarding Racism and the infamous urban legend "Hilfiger" story.

I just don't see any reason why this thread should be deleted as per your advice while other non-related or disdainful and rumor mongering threads exist? I also included official statements coming from Hilfiger himself and Oprah to repudiate the posted hoax I presented. I surely would not want a double standard here. Well, if it's the mods job....then so bet it!

By the way, since the mods deleted my Anti-Hilfiger hoax post, why not delete the whole thread.

Thanks Sir/s

Bakit po binura? Any reasons daw?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I dont care about tommi hilfiger products. heheheh!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDrebin
    Bakit po binura? Any reasons daw?
    Since it is a hoax, it might mislead SOME people who will not scroll down to read the other posts (wherein the said allegation was rebutted).

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    Since it is a hoax, it might mislead SOME people who will not scroll down to read the other posts (wherein the said allegation was rebutted).
    Your call sir.

However, I think it is much prudent on your part if you had just left it that way since several posters including myself repudiated the story. Also, the title of the thread is "Racism" and not exclusively to Mr. Hilfigers. By the way, is the British Airways story true or a hoax? Just wondering since I haven't had the chance to confirm it. May I add that all the stories I posted above were just forwarded to me thru email.

Thanks Luther!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
RACISM: are you against it?