New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    IB, taga Tabing Ilog ako. Pero at the moment, andito ako sa Cambodia on a project and looks like I would be stuck here for a few more weeks pa.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Peeps here dont post your comments here cause, i'm not angry at anyone here as we need to coexist and preserve harmony in our community and most especially respect for one another... therefore my question above is for clarification purposes and not an antagonist question to mods here... ;)

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Yan ba yung malapit sa bagong exit ng Marilao sa NLEX??

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    * IB: yes, ang tabing ilog is from the NLEX entry up to the bridge sa McArthur Hiway.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    talaga tong to glenn... unang-una sa pag labag ng rules and regulations.

:offtopic: misleading yung title mo.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Question: what if you don't comply with these rules.. meron ba set of sanctions? eg: "appropriate actions"?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    How bout respect for fellow forumers who only wants respect and not insulting them in this board??
    Glennster, myself & other the other moderators already answered as to why the thread was deleted and you continued to elongate the discussion by asking who specifically deleted the said thread. Is that sort of respect that you are talking of?

You even muttered something like "dupang ini" - which could be a cuss word directed at us for all we know.

And also, you directed an insult at Glennster about him being intoxicated & a pakielamero. Is is it just because he asked why you are so angry about who deleted your thread? Would it have mattered if I or any other moderators deleted that? What would have that contributed?

Another thing... your signature below isn't quite respectful don't you think?

YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT ME EVEN YOUR THE HEAD MODERATOR HERE
    Oh... you have a new signature!

Let's just respect each ones opinion here
    Is this still directed as to why your thread was closed in the first place?

Or shall I quote from something from the Revised Penal Code to enforce that?

Quote Originally Posted by espeago
    Question: what if you don't comply with these rules.. meron ba set of sanctions? eg: "appropriate actions"?
    Banning can be enforced if the head mods / admins deems it necessary. However, this is not the first course of action usually taken as we can just close / delete / move the thread and / or inform / remind the users of the rules / regulations here.

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    noted po sir!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I've been a member of several anime sites which have far stricter rules than tsikot.com. They have sophisticated features such as a spoiler bar and an automatic swear/cuss word filter. They also ban such things as off-topic posts, mga versus threads, one-word replies, or repeating/rephrasing a reply which another member has already posted. Pati pag-post ng ***y images at green jokes bawal din, kasi karamihan sa members eh mga bata. At dapat maging mabait sa mga newbies.

Varied din ang sanctions na pinapatupad nila, ranging from mere suspension to outright banning. In extreme cases, an IP ban is implemented. Last resort na 'to, kasi pag nag-IP ban ka, lahat ng users na gumagamit ng ISP na yun eh madadamay, hindi lang yung offending member. Naiintindihan ko naman na dapat ganun sila kahigpit, kasi I have seen for myself kung gaano katindi ang flame war sa mga ganung sites. Alam niyo naman, anime kasi, may kanya-kanyang paborito, kaya kelangang rendahan.

Pasalamat pa rin tayo at relatively lenient ang tsikot.com, siguro dahil adults na ang halos lahat ng tao dito at hindi na kailangan pang pagsabihan masyado.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; July 4th, 2005 at 01:10 PM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman
    They also ban such things as...repeating/rephrasing a reply which another member has already posted
    nako, if we implemented this rule, half the posts on these forums would need to be deleted ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman
    I've been a member of several anime sites which have far stricter rules than tsikot.com.
    hmmm...baka may kasamang hentai yan ha!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
[R18] SOMETHING THAT'S WORTH TO SEE (warning:contains nudity)