Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Magdalo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    hahaha. parang ganyan dba...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    mazdamazda
    mukhang tayo lang ang nakakaalam ah... yung mga damatans na sa tsikot.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    madami sila MBT, carloaddict and many more. tama ba ako? may tawag sa kanila dati dba?
    Yup, mazdamazda ang ilovedetailing yata.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Moderator extraordinaire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

5. Join Date
    May 2006

ilang taon na pala tayong tambay dito

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post

ilang taon na pala tayong tambay dito
    Ang tatanda niyo na pala... Si retz na naabutan ko eh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Ang tatanda niyo na pala... Si retz na naabutan ko eh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2
    wusshhuuuu mas matanda ka pa sa tsikot

eto ebidensiya

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    like before dba may mga dating member nang tsikot na nagtayo nang sarili nilang forum unfortunately hindi sya nagclick. BBC yun dba?
    Bigbigcar.com was owned by MBT and conceived as a magazine first... the forums were incidental. We were brought in as partners, participation for part-ownership. At the time, Doc and Jedi had asked me to be editor for Tsikot Magazine, but they didn't have the budget to pay contributors. Unfortunately, that killed it before it got going. Even though web doesn't pay well, most sites at least pay a little bit for content... just to keep people motivated. Car reviews cost a lot of money. Commuting or driving to the pick-up point... paying for toll... paying for gas. Can't get quality content if you can't at least reimburse costs.

BBC folded because MBT had other stuff going on in his life, and the nature of his work was at odds with BBC, so he had to drop it. Had hoped to transition to print with Ride&Drive under Ferde dela Cruz, but sadly, that venture folded, too. Them's the breaks, trying to launch a magazine in this economic climate.

Still... it was fun acting as Road Test Editor at BBC for several years and at R&D for one issue ( )...

Most of the BBC crew shifted to Kotse.com. Ferman Lao had asked me to be EIC a few years ago, but was still involved with BBC. When we moved, I took up the position of Road Test Editor (again). Then Vernon "pirated" me for TGP. All friendly, he asked Ferman permission first.

I'm now *demoted* to mere "contributor" for Top Gear Philippines. But not too sad about it. I still get to do the same things and I get articles in the print mag. MBT is out of the game, doing other stuff. MazdaMazda, I still see him on FB, but I think he's enjoying not being stressed out as a moderator. CarloCarAddict still writes at Kotse.com.

Me? Still here.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    how about pajerokid? how's he?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Bigbigcar.com was owned by MBT and conceived as a magazine first... the forums were incidental. We were brought in as partners, participation for part-ownership. At the time, Doc and Jedi had asked me to be editor for Tsikot Magazine, but they didn't have the budget to pay contributors. Unfortunately, that killed it before it got going. Even though web doesn't pay well, most sites at least pay a little bit for content... just to keep people motivated. Car reviews cost a lot of money. Commuting or driving to the pick-up point... paying for toll... paying for gas. Can't get quality content if you can't at least reimburse costs.

BBC folded because MBT had other stuff going on in his life, and the nature of his work was at odds with BBC, so he had to drop it. Had hoped to transition to print with Ride&Drive under Ferde dela Cruz, but sadly, that venture folded, too. Them's the breaks, trying to launch a magazine in this economic climate.

Still... it was fun acting as Road Test Editor at BBC for several years and at R&D for one issue ( )...

Most of the BBC crew shifted to Kotse.com. Ferman Lao had asked me to be EIC a few years ago, but was still involved with BBC. When we moved, I took up the position of Road Test Editor (again). Then Vernon "pirated" me for TGP. All friendly, he asked Ferman permission first.

I'm now *demoted* to mere "contributor" for Top Gear Philippines. But not too sad about it. I still get to do the same things and I get articles in the print mag. MBT is out of the game, doing other stuff. MazdaMazda, I still see him on FB, but I think he's enjoying not being stressed out as a moderator. CarloCarAddict still writes at Kotse.com.

Me? Still here.

Long live Bro Niky, you're becoming a great contibutor & legend here in Tsikot!

I hope na magkaroon din ng Tsikot magazine, then a summary of a particular car like the individual forum.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast