New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ano po ilagay ko in place dun sa question mark??

tnx.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It should be "BUYER".

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hi altis, thanks for info, but further question, do i type in yung word na "BUYER" or yung full name ulit ng buyer? kasi parang ok nga na "BUYER", but why would they left it blank pa, rather than print the word "BUYER" na lang, also parang di maganda pakinggan yung sentence tapos sa blank field is yung full name ulit nung buyer.

so will it be ok already if i type in the word "BUYER"?

tnx po ulit.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Hmmm, that form looks familiar..
    Relative to what Altis6453 posted, the blank field in question should be filled with the word "VENDEE" instead(no aposthrophes). Well, in legal terms as such document, "vendee" is more appropriate than "buyer".

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My bad. Didn't read the rest of the document. Yes, it should be VENDEE to be consistent with the terms used in the Deed of Absolute Sale. You can still use BUYER but make sure all references to the VENDEE are changed to BUYER.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kapitan88 View Post
    ano po ilagay ko in place dun sa question mark??

tnx.

[SIZE=3]"buyer" or yun NAME ng BUYER ang dapat ilagat sa space with "???".[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]meron ba prize [ag tama ang sagot? [/SIZE]

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Speaking of deed of sale.. how safe is an open deed?

This could be an OT Q.
    Should the vendee provide a police clearance of the car, before the vendor signs the deed?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002

This could be an OT Q.
    Should the vendee provide a police clearance of the car, before the vendor signs the deed?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 20vanda01 View Post

This could be an OT Q.
    nakatapos na po ako, sabi nung friend ko i can leave it blank na din, so i did, then nung nagpa notary ako, nitanong ko na din, and it should've been the name of vendee nga.

anyways dun naman sa question mo, that is also what worries me sometimes, dahil first time ko na open deed of sale, well the only consolation that i have is that, galing sa isang malaking company yung car, tapos syempre may legal dept sila at nakapasa naman yung processo so i guess acceptable din yung ganung setup, plus the fact na aside from the open deed of sale, meron din another document, an agreement between buyer and facilitator at seller and facilitator.

dun naman sa kung "hot car", may clause din dun sa agreement na money back if may third party claim dun sa auto.

Q on deed of sale