New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Halos walang traffic today at sarap magmaneho going to work. I took the fastest way to work which is actually the slowest and pinakamatraffic na route kapag regular days.

Kayo, pumasok ba sa office during the first day of the year? Bakit?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    Halos walang traffic today at sarap magmaneho going to work. I took the fastest way to work which is actually the slowest and pinakamatraffic na route kapag regular days.

yup. went to office today. its not because its the first day of the year... but because i have things to do.

luwag din ng slex kanina. left home kanina at 8 am. and reached makati at 845. normally, it takes me more than an hour to go to makati every morning.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post

opo, pumasok na ako, dahil P.E. ko na ang miss ko na pc ko hehehe!! but eto may sakit pc ko, ayaw mag boot...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Looks like konti pa yatang regular tsikoteers ang pumapasok. Mabagal takbo ng mga threads today.

Damn. Mali pala date ko sa thread title ko. Should be 01/02/08. Thought about the usual problem that happens every start of the year of writing down the number of last year instead of this year. Ayun, nanyari na.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    am at the ofis right now. dami ksing work. .

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    night shift ako. pero, yes, i'll be going to work tonight.
    hopefully, konti pa din traffic later.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Back to work as well. Plenty of reports needed for tomorrow’s board meeting. (hindi ako kasama) taga gawa lang ako yep bilis ng traffic flow kanina probably dami pang naka leave or nasa province pa.
    Last edited by XTO; January 2nd, 2008 at 12:42 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    oo. nagtitipid sa mga leaves.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    here at work. actually, I dropped by sa office yesterday afternoon to finish up some work.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Yep present

Even over the last workdays of the year (December 26-28) I was in the office doing my thing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Pumasok ka ba sa office today? (01/02/08)