New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    For those working in ortigas center, Parking in shangrila mall mandaluyong will now open from 8 am instead of 6 am starting november 23.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    To discourage office worker and MRT parking?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by keithdb View Post
    For those working in ortigas center, Parking in shangrila mall mandaluyong will now open from 8 am instead of 6 am starting november 23.

Old parking building?

Kawawa na talaga mga tiga Ortigas CBD.

Sabagay shang na lang kasi ang fixed rate doon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    It does make sense and it's only fair for them to give preferential treatment to their mall patrons.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Its the parking at the top floor of the mall. The other parking areas such as the car park building beside edsa were the first to move opening time to 9 am since last year pa.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    So where are office workers supposed to park now? I really think office buildings should have enough parking space for their tenants. My former office in Ortigas has more than enough parking space I NEVER in my 4 yrs of working there had any issues looking for parking space, the rates were fixed too. But then around 25% of my net salary went to parking

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    There are open parking spaces naman. But they are 2-3x more expensive than the rate of shang.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Do any of you guys find shangs parking ramp cumbersome? Im almost deathly afraid of using it. Dark and narrow. Or maybe because im driving a big-ish, long-ish truck.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    So where are office workers supposed to park now? I really think office buildings should have enough parking space for their tenants. My former office in Ortigas has more than enough parking space I NEVER in my 4 yrs of working there had any issues looking for parking space, the rates were fixed too. But then around 25% of my net salary went to parking
    Many places to park, rates ang issue doon. Im glad wala ako sa CBD to add we have a free parking sa office may option din na mag pay parking pero flat rate.