New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Wow. I got a call from FilAm Life just last week. Same strategy, they told me that I got an award worth 1M free life insurance. One of their stockholder gave my name daw. Tinanong ko yun pangalan ng stockholder pero di raw pwedeng ibigay. Drop lang daw ako sa opis and bring some identification card, all it take daw is 15mins of my time. Eh paalis ako last week sabi ko wife ko na lang pupunta buti na lang walang time is esmi. Pag tumawag ulit yun alam ko na gagawin ko.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Same thing happened to me we were given free 3 nights stay at any DAYS HOTEL of my choice.. just drop by their office at designated time... but dont have time to go their office..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by silhouette
    Tsikoteers,

Has anyone ever victimized by PRUDENTIAL LIFE? Lucky to say I'm not one of them.
    One of the sales division here is using that promo / gimik to sell our legit products. Sadly though that it is a bit unethical IMO and tarnishes the reputation of thousand of other "traditional" sales agents / managers like us. We were being even asked before if we wanted to take part it that but we said no.

One of my ageny managers got the same call (imagine that... they are trying to sell to us... hehe). Well, she went to the said office and demanded the life insurance that was promised to her. They tried to woo / pressure her to get a pension plan but to no avail. But still she walked out of the room with her promised life insurance and she didn't pay for a thing.

The free life insurance thingie is REAL... but the coverage is low & the term is just short (say a coverage of P50,000 for 3 months).

My mom also got a call like that - and played around with the telesales rep a bit. Heck, when she started to ask questions about the company (which every traditional sales agents know) they couldn't answer and passed the phone to their superior. Then when my mom casually dropped the name of the owners (which they personally know) and they just hanged up. Hehe...

Quote Originally Posted by quicksie
    is prudential life the same as prudential guarantee? dun ko kasi pina insure ang 2 kotse namin ngayon. Quoito ata may ari
    Nope... ex Ambassador (to the Vatican) Alba's family owns the majority of the company. Prudential Guarantee is owned by the Coyuitos.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Prudential called me up about 10 days ago. I just told them I'm not interested, and don't give me that free insurance BS. I'm a firm believer in my own signature.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    salamt sa info na ito mga fellow tsikoteers kasi my wife just told me about this nung isang araw i just called her na sabi ko nga nanloloko lang yang mga iyan

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ...got the same call, pinakuha pako ng pen and paper to write down my reference # and their address to claim my prize (which i didn't). pinasalita ko lang ng pinasalita tapos bye bye.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Anak ng teteng, eh halos lahat yata ng tao sa metro manila eh tinatawagan pala nitong Prudential Life na ito. Ibig sabihin lahat tayo nanalo ng libreng insurance ??? Sus ginu-o! :praning:

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Actually, hindi naman panloloko ang ginagawa nila. They are just luring you with a free gift to come to their office so they could offer their products. Instead na sila ang mapagod magpunta sa iyo, ikaw ang papagurin.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    siguro "inu-utakan" ang tamang term. :praning:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni
    Actually, hindi naman panloloko ang ginagawa nila. They are just luring you with a free gift to come to their office so they could offer their products. Instead na sila ang mapagod magpunta sa iyo, ikaw ang papagurin.
    MISMO!!!

baliktad nga ang ginagawa nila... imbis na ang ahente ang pumunta para mag explain & magbenta sa iyo... ikaw pa ang papauntahin... kaya sa akin unethical yan sobra...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
prudential promo thread [merged]