New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Good Day!

An agent called me this afternoon saying na i was "lucky" daw and granted a Prudential discount card. I should claim the card daw personally. I told him, na ipadala na lang or i would ask somebody to pickup. Di daw pwede.
    Kaya siguro personal is because they will sell you something. The agent told me na di daw ganon kasi di sila insurance.

Anybody who'd encounter this? Is this one of those marketing strategy na they will tell you that you win something and before you can claim your price you have to listen to their marketing/sales people.

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I assume you have to buy a year's worth of a certain issurance plan to get your discount card.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tookz
    Good Day!

An agent called me this afternoon saying na i was "lucky" daw and granted a Prudential discount card. I should claim the card daw personally. I told him, na ipadala na lang or i would ask somebody to pickup. Di daw pwede.
    Kaya siguro personal is because they will sell you something. The agent told me na di daw ganon kasi di sila insurance.

Anybody who'd encounter this? [SIZE=4]Is this one of those marketing strategy na they will tell you that you win something and before you can claim your price you have to listen to their marketing/sales people.
    [/SIZE]
    Thanks
    Yup!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hay naku... yan ang bagong gimmick nila?

FYI... Prudentialife is a preneed company dealing with pension, educational and life plans.

most "traditional" sales persons (such as me) are a bit turned off by these tactics. gives the company a really bad rep.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    hay?!>... siguro nga strategy na nila yun.. bakit ka pa kelangan pumunta personally.. why not send it thru mail or courier.. malamang nga seminar ek ek yun bago mo makuha disocunt card mo...

may catch yan bago mo makuha...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Free ba ika mo? Tell them to donate it to your favorite charity. They usually shut up.

Just this afternoon, I was bugged by someone from a different company doing the same gimmick.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    DonCamote: Thanks for the tip. I'll do just that next time.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    hay naku... yan ang bagong gimmick nila?

FYI... Prudentialife is a preneed company dealing with pension, educational and life plans.

most "traditional" sales persons (such as me) are a bit turned off by these tactics. gives the company a really bad rep.
    m2, demanda nyo kaya? they shouldn't use the name prudentialife.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    tookz: kasi naman kung saan saan ka nagpo=post ng pangalan mo e hehehehehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Prudential Discount Card